Do you remember the moment you became a Britney fan? What was it that blew you away!

After “Slave” came out. Many years ago, some coworkers and myself went out to a club. Slave then suddenly came on . A coworker and myself we adore each other . She and I started dancing .. we realized both of us could dance at that moment . We both loved Slave by Britney .  Her and I just tore up the floor to Britney .  Great memory , great moment ,  still close friends to this day . Both her and I have gone together to some Britney concerts over the years . I remember loving Baby one more time. Yet its Slave as being the song and era that sucked me into Britney full throttle. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2007... When she shaved her hair off I was like "okay, something is up with this perfect woman, I think I better support and protect her because people are hating on her a lot". But even in 2006 I heard she divorced Kevin and was like "good for you girl"...
But, I followed Breatheheavy everyday for the rest of 2007,. When Gimme More came out I was like "okay Im out of the closet - im officially a fan now". :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block