Do you remember the moment you became a Britney fan? What was it that blew you away!

1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I didn’t harass you i thanked you for making my thread hot as all of exhale can see!

and please use all your free time that you have to dig up my history, you have so much anyway might as well go back to my post from 2016 when I first became a user…aww my favorite fan just so obsessed with me

I don’t care to do that right now because contrary to what you believe, I’m not obsessed with you. Sorry! :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl bye if you consider me coming for conspiracy theorists who attack Britney and her autonomy as “fighting”, then sure. May it be. Go to bed. What Is it now? 1AM in Texas? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Girl literally look at the past 6 pages you created on your very OWN! Nah I’m in LA and it’s 10pm and the club is about to open so bye ***** have fun looking at my post history all night long

• Haha 2
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

Girl literally look at the past 6 pages you created on your very OWN! Nah I’m in La and it’s 10pm and the club is about to open so bye ***** have fun looking at my post history all night long

You act as if I don’t live in LA either, @Britman512. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: but enjoy  the club sweetie, I think I’m going to stay in after being out every night last weekend and last night! I hear The Highlight Room is packed tonight, you should check it out. Maybe now you’ll let me post my songs in peace. :matches:

3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t really remember I know I was a fan from the very beginning, I was in 4th grade when BOMT came out I must have seen BOMT video on tv. I have a horrible memory, but I was obsessed with the BOMT cd in 1998 it was my favorite and my first cd ever. Britney was the first artist I ever liked, before BOMT my music was like Mary-Kate and Ashley cassette tapes lol. Then I saved up to buy OIDIA when it came out. sometimes britney spears GIF

Don’t give a platform to this ageist person’s thread. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block