Do you remember the moment you became a Britney fan? What was it that blew you away!

I have always loved oops but I didn't know who was singing neither the song title

One day in 2007 I saw some news about her on TV and they played oops 

I instantly started to search about her on the internet and fell in love with many songs included Gimme more, POM and Crazy

When I finally found oops my mind was blown 

Since then I became a die hard fan

PS: when I found POM it was a remix and I loved it... I realized it was a remix some years later and never liked the original version lol

• Love 1

The year was 2013, I woke up one morning and she was there performing at the desert in Good Morning America :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

jk, I don't remember the exact day, but it was definitely with the BOMT video in 1998. I was 5 years old and would spend every afternoon at my cousins' house, which were teenagers at the time, and they would watch MTV every day, and then yeah, when BOMT video came out it was just like :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: and me and my siblings became huge fans. By next year we already had cable in our house lol so we got to see the premiere of Sometimes in our living room, and then by the time Crazy came out it was like "she's the BEST" :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: 

Really good times because it was also the boom of Pokémon, oh my childhood :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

I think I was about six, so hard to tell when exactly. But my first vivid memory of Britney is when Stronger came up on TV specifically close up shot at the start of the video. I remember I thought she is the most beautiful out of this world goddess.

Still one of my favorite music videos of all time. 

Stare Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

^^^^^^ this is the shot 

• Love 2
On 2/20/2022 at 12:11 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t care about who has my back. You decided to tag me in your OP by being ageist because suddenly being 26 is ancient according to you and now I’m returning the favor by derailing your thread. Maybe you should think before you post. Enjoy luv!

This reminds me of the time I was waking my dog and some kids were playing and said “stop, let the old man pass.” I was 27 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 
I’m not saying derailing this thread was right, but, I understand someone calling you old and you’re in you’re 20’s. And you posted some bops

• Haha 1

It all started with… “da-na-na, oh baby, baby…”. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I was 6 years old, sitting on my living room floor, with my dad and I almost got whiplash from how quickly I turned my head to look at the TV! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Saw the most beautiful blonde creature I’ve ever seen, in pig-tails and thought “Wow!”  

Changed my life forever - from who I am as a woman to how I look like, to even my mindset and morals. 

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Same moment as OP, except I watched it live. My denial that I was a fan flew out the window, and I embarrassed my fandom fully and shamelessly.  I remember calling my friend on a landline phone (HA), and saying this performance is going to go down in history.  And it did.  Man, I’m old 😂 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block