Do you remember the moment you became a Britney fan? What was it that blew you away!

5 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Wow you’re new new to the fandom! Welcome queen and Ignore the major loser in this thread he’s not a great representation of what A Britney stan should be 

lmao yeah I guess I am but I feel old cuz I went down the rabbit hold like multiple times and I know so much info about her it feels like a longer time and dw I’ve seen worse people on here LOL 

• Love 1

Wow you’re new new to the fandom! Welcome queen and Ignore the major loser in this thread he’s not a great representation of what A Britney stan should be 

Says the racist and ageist conspiracy theorist who gives other conspiracy theorists a platform. Girl bye. Stop defaming me for your own personal gain. @MonaLisasDoll sweetie I’m sorry, don’t listen to this troll. 

• Love 1

@MonaLisasDoll please don’t be deceived! This is someone who follows the BAnon crowd and feeds into their racist-driven lies. He’s attacked several members when it comes to their age. He used to give notorious trolls like Roger, Cappycorn, NerdyGeekGirl, C0cky and more a platform and has attacked Britney’s fiancé several times. He thinks Britney doesn’t control her IG and buys into the rumor that Sam is TEAM CON. He is not a fan. I’m sorry!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

That’s honestly kinda sad you have all Saturday night to just spam my thread but whatever be my guess have fun sweetie bet this is the most entertainment you got all week

I ain’t doing **** tonight so I got the time 😭😭 You’re spending your Saturday night here too so no need to be shaming me! You’re really rude btw.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

@MonaLisasDoll please don’t be deceived! This is someone who follows the BAnon crowd and feeds into their racist-driven lies. He’s attacked several members when it comes to their age. He used to give notorious trolls like Roger, Cappycorn, NerdyGeekGirl, C0cky and more a platform and has attacked Britney’s fiancé several times. He thinks Britney doesn’t control her IG and buys into the rumor that Sam is TEAM CON. He is not a fan. I’m sorry!!!

I will wait for you to provide receipts of all of this btw because you haven’t yet.

i also don’t know who most of those people you mentioned even are lol 

Just now, MonaLisasDoll said:

Lol omg I had no idea of the drama in this these cuz I took like 2 hours just to write that whole *ss paragraph up there :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

elemayo um chile anywayz  u two get that stuff settled idk and no shade but that c0cky guy even tho he’s cute he’s friends with sum very questionable people on Twitter :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:lol ight head out have fun yall :jamie_lynn_grape:

Yup. He is a part of that unhinged group of fans. Surprised he isn’t banned yet considering he attacks a lot of members and spreads many lies lol.

3 minutes ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

elemayo um chile anywayz  u two get that stuff settled idk and no shade but that c0cky guy even tho he’s cute he’s friends with sum very questionable people on Twitter :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:lol ight head out have fun yall :jamie_lynn_grape:

There’s nothing to settle lol don’t worry just seems someone forgot to take their meds this evening

2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I will wait for you to provide receipts of all of this btw because you haven’t yet.

i also don’t know who most of those people you mentioned even are lol 

You do though. You were agreeing with posts by @Roger (who got banned) for spreading lies by @C0CKy about how Sam is a “paid chef”. Stop being oblivious. You’re not slick. I don’t have the time nor do I care as of now to go through the rest of your post history but your actions have shown who you are and what you stand for.

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You do though. You were agreeing with posts by @Roger (who got banned) for spreading lies by @C0CKy about how Sam is a “paid chef”. Stop being oblivious. You’re not slick. I don’t have the time nor do I care as of now to go through the rest of your post history but your actions have shown who you are and what you stand for.

You do care stop saying you don’t care you’re literally obsessed, do you need to to be sent to mercy’s rehab or something? 

Lol I’m rudeeee, you’re literally spreading lies that I’m racist rn…are you ok? 

You want to talk about lies when you’re here defaming me in this thread? Sweetie don’t let me get brave and go through your post history because I can shut you down in 2 seconds. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And what is this now? You’re in my DMs harassing me again? For what? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Who TF is roger :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You want to talk about lies when you’re here defaming me in this thread? Sweetie don’t let me get brave and go through your post history because I can shut you down in 2 seconds. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And what is this now? You’re in my DMs harassing me again? For what? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I didn’t harass you i thanked you for making my thread hot as all of exhale can see!

and please use all your free time that you have to dig up my history, you have so much anyway might as well go back to my post from 2016 when I first became a user…aww my favorite fan just so obsessed with me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block