Do you remember the moment you became a Britney fan? What was it that blew you away!

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t care about who has my back. You decided to tag me in your OP by being ageist because suddenly being 26 is ancient according to you and now I’m returning the favor by derailing your thread. Maybe you should think before you post. Enjoy luv!

26 is ancient??? omg im offended but you must be fighting with a 15 year old :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 3
Just now, Letslearn said:

BRINTey?? you see what this drama is doing to me?! 

lol jk wish the accuser would post some receipts with the jams tho :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Go look at his post history. User is notoriously ageist and a famous conspiracy theorist on here, not to mention a racist. I don’t care to click his profile and browse through his posts but you do the math. Sorry it had to be this way. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Yeah I was 6 when I discovered her in 2000.

I was on my way to Mexico with my family and we were taking a greyhound bus.

For some reason that day, they decided to play her Oops video and I remember being SO

blown away by her dance moves, her barbie doll looks and the visuals.

I just immediately became a fan.

And now ive been a fan for 22 yrs!

Wow I cant believe all that time passed!

Sometimes it still feels like yesterday :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I was 6 when I discovered her in 2000.

I was on my way to Mexico with my family and we were taking a greyhound bus.

For some reason that day, they decided to play her Oops video and I remember being SO

blown away by her dance moves, her barbie doll looks and the visuals.

I just immediately became a fan.

And now ive been a fan for 22 yrs!

Wow I cant believe all that time passed!

Sometimes it still feels like yesterday :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Yes yes yes this

Sometimes I wish I could remember the first time I experienced Britney

For me it was like a slow but steady gradual process LMFAO 

The first time I heard toxic was at a school performance and it FREAKED me out lowkey that song scared tf outta me (I was like 9 years omg lmao) 

Fast forward 3 years later and Toxic is like my favorite song ever. Around this time I discovered the greats (mostly thru just dance lol); Baby one more time, oops I did it again, Circus, if U Seek Amy, and for the next 2 years I remained like a local fan lololol at one point I was obsessed with womanizer too lol

But then… the second half of my freshman year came, and I heard the instrumental to gimme more for the first time- and I was GAGGED. And then i listened to the song and I was like OBSESSED. Like moreso  than I had been previously. Later that year at the start of my sophomore year i vividly remember listening to Oops and Baby like on repeat cuz I kept confusing the two haha and i just went deeper and deeper lololol~ 

so for context tho this whole time since 2016 I had been super obsessed with Lady Gaga so she was like my #1 and Britney was still just an artist I liked.Anyways I slowly got listened to more Britney like I heard Stronget thru Drag Race and got hooked on that song and then Crazy, both remixes, (basically I was going thru greatest hits my prerogative LMAO around that time I got obsessed with Slave4U too haha) and then I also listened to Blackout and circus all the way thru 

but I think hearing about FreeBritney and listening to Baby and Oops all the way thru and later self titled and ITZ is truly what got me into Britney, honestly. 
i was obsessed with her Teenybopper songs in Oops and Baby and then Britney and ITZ were really what pushed me over ESPECIALLY when I heard ITZ’s unreleased omg I spent weeks making fake track lists lmao that’s probably when I went over the edge and became and mega Britney stan haha. And by 2020 i was pretty much a Britney stan, I was briefly into Gaga again when  she released Stupid Love but then two months later lockdown happened and Gaga got eclipsed by my love for Britney and I’ve never been the same hehehehe

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

For me it was like a slow but steady gradual process LMFAO 

The first time I heard toxic was at a school performance and it FREAKED me out lowkey that song scared tf outta me (I was like 9 years omg lmao) 

Fast forward 3 years later and Toxic is like my favorite song ever. Around this time I discovered the greats (mostly thru just dance lol); Baby one more time, oops I did it again, Circus, if U Seek Amy, and for the next 2 years I remained like a local fan lololol at one point I was obsessed with womanizer too lol

But then… the second half of my freshman year came, and I heard the instrumental to gimme more for the first time- and I was GAGGED. And then i listened to the song and I was like OBSESSED. Like moreso  than I had been previously. Later that year at the start of my sophomore year i vividly remember listening to Oops and Baby like on repeat cuz I kept confusing the two haha and i just went deeper and deeper lololol~ 

so for context tho this whole time since 2016 I had been super obsessed with Lady Gaga so she was like my #1 and Britney was still just an artist I liked.Anyways I slowly got listened to more Britney like I heard Stronget thru Drag Race and got hooked on that song and then Crazy, both remixes, (basically I was going thru greatest hits my prerogative LMAO around that time I got obsessed with Slave4U too haha) and then I also listened to Blackout and circus all the way thru 

but I think hearing about FreeBritney and listening to Baby and Oops all the way thru and later self titled and ITZ is truly what got me into Britney, honestly. 
i was obsessed with her Teenybopper songs in Oops and Baby and then Britney and ITZ were really what pushed me over ESPECIALLY when I heard ITZ’s unreleased omg I spent weeks making fake track lists lmao that’s probably when I went over the edge and became and mega Britney stan haha. And by 2020 i was pretty much a Britney stan, I was briefly into Gaga again when  she released Stupid Love but then two months later lockdown happened and Gaga got eclipsed by my love for Britney and I’ve never been the same hehehehe

Wow you’re new new to the fandom! Welcome queen and Ignore the major loser in this thread he’s not a great representation of what A Britney stan should be 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block