Tamra Davis, "Crossroads" director, talks about Britney on new interview

“I tried contacting her during that time and when I think of now what the message was back to me, I could tell something was weird,” Davis remembers. “I would try to reach her. Sadly, the only way through her was through these people. And literally I would get messages like, ‘Britney doesn't like people talking about her, she would prefer you not to do any interviews. She would prefer everybody to stop talking about her. She’s fine. Thank you for your concern.’

“Now when I look back, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, those weren’t her voices telling me to be quiet or telling me not to talk. That was them telling me.’”

• Like 7

What I find particularly weird about all of this is JUST HOW isolated team con made her. I’m sure Lou, Robin, Jamie and all these wannabes genuinely thought they were  going to be able to get away with this. If conservatorships actually are meant to help people, why on earth would they isolate her from the very people who were with her at her best commercially and career wise? They were so desperate to make britney feel punished. 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Christina also mentioned how she always tried to reach Britney but she couldnt get through her team

In early 2019, when asked about collaborating with Britney, Christina said, “I would, but I have to ask for permission.” I’m pretty sure that was a dig at Britney’s team. She was promoting her Vegas Residency.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Oxic said:

“I tried contacting her during that time and when I think of now what the message was back to me, I could tell something was weird,” Davis remembers. “I would try to reach her. Sadly, the only way through her was through these people. And literally I would get messages like, ‘Britney doesn't like people talking about her, she would prefer you not to do any interviews. She would prefer everybody to stop talking about her. She’s fine. Thank you for your concern.’

“Now when I look back, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, those weren’t her voices telling me to be quiet or telling me not to talk. That was them telling me.’”

I got mad again, i hope karma or covid finish them

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block