Pleasure You [Solo Mix Edit]

With a little help of a friend of mine I proudly present to you:

PLEASURE YOU [SOLO MIX EDIT]

"Pleasure You" is a track Britney Spears supposedly recorded in 2003 for her 4th studio album "In The Zone". It remained unreleased and didn't see the light of the day until 2012 when Spears' former duet partner Don Phillip leaked the track as a duet between the two adding his unofficial vocals. The real solo mix hasn't leaked yet but this is as close as we can get to it for now!

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/9RBXQSgQ#u4iLYc1d20tgvZwFHO_tLJUyNH0VwB3Z6jxnO0ydLFs

YouTube Video Link:

The pre-chorus couldn't be filtered properly so it remained the same!!!

What are your thoughts? Feel free to comment!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

it is from in the zone tho :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: it leaked in 2012 so people assumed it was from femme fatale  

12 hours ago, Circuit said:

11 hours ago, Jaiden said:

I Love pleasure You, very underrated

11 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If I'm correct, RadarOnline gave a very detailed description of the song and claimed it leaked in 2010, I believe it was, before FF was ever public announced, and they claimed it was for next record.

I think it was registered on some site in 2003 so that basically confirms it was ITZ.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block