Dua Lipa Kicks off the Future Nostalgia Tour

dran

1 hour ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I bought tickets for the tour back in February 2020, lmao. It's been postponed like three or four times. The new date is in May (I'm in Belgium), so excited I'll finally see her so reaallly hope miss rona doesn't mess it up by creating some new variant :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I am going to see her perform on the second night on the 7th in Antwerp! I am so excited!

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

This is one of the most expected shows! I Waited more, but its not bad

seeing the production , when she arrives to latin america, we hope the dancers at least came complete!

Last South American Tours have been cutted off any productive effect on shows (Beyonce, Miley, Britney, Shakira, JLO)

Seriously, I thought only Britney's cheap team cutted stage in half and brought watered down version of the tour, them also?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

9 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

1. “Physical”
2. “New Rules”
3. “Love Again”
4. “Cool”
5. “Pretty Please”
6. “Break My Heart”
7. “Be the One”
8. “We’re Good”
9. “Good in Bed”
10. “Fever”
11. “Boys Will Be Boys”
12. “Club Future Nostalgia Medley”
13. “One Kiss”
14. “Electricity”
15. “Hallucinate”
16. “Cold Heart”
17. “Levitating”
18. “Future Nostalgia”
19. “Don’t Start Now”

I wish I could go:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Knowing she’s practically performing the whole album makes me sooo sad. Shame she isn’t doing If It Ain’t Me though!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block