Dua Lipa Kicks off the Future Nostalgia Tour

dran

After delaying the tour due to the pandemic, Dua Lipa kicks off her first date of the tour in Miami, Florida. From what I've seen so far, it looks like she killed it. Production for her first arena tour is absolutely incredible. 

She kicked off the show with her hit Physical, which lead into her first lead single as an artist, "New Rules".

I saw her reschedule a few dates in Canada already due to restrictions. I am crossing my fingers that the Vancouver show is good to go. I cannot wait to see her live. I know everyone has different opinions on her performance, but let's be real, y'all can be quiet cause it appears that the tour is selling quite well!!!

This is going to be my first live show since the pandemic started, I cannot wait to lose my voice. ANYONE GOING TO THE VANCOUVER SHOW? IF SO, I HAVE FLOOR TICKETS? ANYONE DOWN TO MEET UP? Are any of you going to any other dates? Which one?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

1. “Physical”
2. “New Rules”
3. “Love Again”
4. “Cool”
5. “Pretty Please”
6. “Break My Heart”
7. “Be the One”
8. “We’re Good”
9. “Good in Bed”
10. “Fever”
11. “Boys Will Be Boys”
12. “Club Future Nostalgia Medley”
13. “One Kiss”
14. “Electricity”
15. “Hallucinate”
16. “Cold Heart”
17. “Levitating”
18. “Future Nostalgia”
19. “Don’t Start Now”

I wish I could go:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She should have included "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)" (Butch le Butch Lost Disco Version) 

spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block