What should be the title for B10?

Guys, I feel like we don't discuss this enough, but if we take a few steps back and look at all her albums and her overall music career, we can see or remember that from the start she was marketed as a LOLITA (...Baby, Oops!), and then as a VIXEN (Britney, ITZ), and then we got this rocky stage where all the attention was on her life rather than on her as an artist (hence Blackout, then Circus), and once her team got more control over her career (and now we clearly know that also over her whole life omg), and being older now, she was re-marketed as a FEMME FATALE. Then they tried to get more personal and intimate and somehow present the "true Britney" (Britney Jean) but that's the first time that they failed, if you ask me... And so we went back to focus on her life with this beautiful oasis she found among such an oppressive conservatorship (Glory).

I don't think there's any more obvious "characters" left for her to play to the public: she was a lolita, a s e x y girlnotyetawoman, a femme fatale... Except for "LIONESS"!! That's definitely a fantastic way of describing her "new" self (or who she really was from the start, actually).

That, or she could try again to get REALLY personal (with, for example, an album title like "BIO", which would also be a nice chance to re-write her story or even revise her career and give some nods to the past here and there), or to focus on this special and beautiful new stage in her life full of healing and new opportunities (so in that case she would focus on a topic in her life at the moment, like she did with Blackout, Circus, or Glory, but this time with something like "Freedom" for example, like some of you suggested).

PS: one word titles make my bussy wet, I love it.

13 minutes ago, TommyX said:

Album title: Death & Rebirth

Lead Single: I'm gonna destroy ya b💋tches

sparkling britney spears GIF

I forgot to mention that it has to be a double LP. 

Death: Very dark songs where she process her past

Rebirth: Very pop, modern, hopeful

The lead single is just to serve us gays 😜

• Super Mods

For some reason whats coming to my mind is:

Diamond.

MIT-Metallic-Diamond-01-Press.jpg

I looked up more about it on google and it represents strength and love.

They are also formed by extreme pressure and temperature.
And it can fit metaphorically to Britney cause  despite  all of the bad thats happened to her,

she still manages to be a beautiful and strong human being.

Idk this was just a thought.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Exactly "B10", as in BIO = biography.

And it would be a great opportunity to redeem herself from that Brunette Janette fiasco of a "personal" album.

I can’t get over her team marketing that as personal when Britney isn’t even singing on most of it and when she does sing on it she sounds like she’s being held against her will 😰

• Like 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

For some reason whats coming to my mind is:

Diamond.

MIT-Metallic-Diamond-01-Press.jpg

I looked up more about it on google and it represents strength and love.

They are also formed by extreme pressure and temperature.
And it can fit metaphorically to Britney cause  despite  all of the bad thats happened to her,

she still manages to be a beautiful and strong human being.

Idk this was just a thought.

Janet is coming with a new album that apparently will be called "Black Diamond" (amazing name) so I guess that's already out of the question. Did you hear that, LITTLE MIX?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block