What should be the title for B10?

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Britney usually eats when it comes to album titles (ALA Britney, In The Zone, Blackout, Circus, Glory and ESPECIALLY OIDIA :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:) and while we have been recklessly discussing an upcoming era from her, we have hardly discussed what the title should be! Since the time of Glory's release, we have seen a lot of change in the past few years since 2016 and...how can such a rollercoaster of a time be encapsulated into just one title for an album? I think "Freedom" is the most plausible one, but I think it is a little basiquee for an album that we expect to be a masterpiece or heck, even her magnum opus.

So I would like to hear the views of your on what it should be! Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3

I'd love something a lot more elusive & even having symbolism. I like a direction like "The Emancipation of Mimi", "Good girl gone bad", "Talk that talk" "Baptism" "Beauty behind the madness" those are good album title references. I think maybe "The Fame Monster" would have been an interesting title for Brit considering. Or "Down the rabbit hole". Just something artistic would be wonderful

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

ok we have a winner

37 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: I like this one quite a lot! Sounds so much like "Blackout" and makes so much sense 

Thank you! I have been thinking alot about this for years. The name has to reflect the situation and also at the same time regain the respect that she or others might feel she has lost. Since she's incredible in so many ways the name needs to rise with her. It has to be so strong that it won't be any doubt about anything - Breakout=Britney. I WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING FOR HER TO RESTORE HER POWER!!!!! 

BREAKOUT

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block