Pop is Dead. Britney, We Need You Sis 💋

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

We do need Brit!!!!!!but those girls have/are killing it. It’s not dead. I’m really digging Miley atm...Plastic Hearts is amazing...I’m in love with her amazing rock vocals and her personality in general!Miley Cyrus Flirt GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Yes, I love Miley as well. She is carrying Pop along with Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, Kim Petras, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello and Tinashe :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

American Pop is dead.

KPop is on fire

spacer.png

I gotta say, you're absolutely right! I listen to KPop everyday. They're just awesome. Some of the girls/girlgroups I listen to BoA, IU, BLACKPINK, EVERGLOW, MAMAMOO, S.E.S, Girls Generation, Red Velvet, aespa, TWICE etc... boys/boygroups NCT (all the units), SHINee (R.I.P Jonghyun :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:), H.O.T, BIGBANG, Super Junior, SuperM, EXO, Kang Daniel, Woojin, Monsta X, ATEEZ etc... We Are The Future Mark GIF by SuperM

Love them all :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

I gotta say, you're absolutely right! I listen to KPop everyday. They're just awesome. Some of the girls/girlgroups I listen to BoA, IU, BLACKPINK, EVERGLOW, MAMAMOO, S.E.S, Girls Generation, Red Velvet, aespa, TWICE etc... boys/boygroups NCT (all the units), SHINee (R.I.P Jonghyun :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:), H.O.T, BIGBANG, Super Junior, SuperM, EXO, Kang Daniel, Woojin, Monsta X, ATEEZ etc... We Are The Future Mark GIF by SuperM

Love them all :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Blackpink is awesome!

• Love 3

I wouldn't say pop is dead at all. Justin is still a huge artist this many years into his career. Doja Cat is not the flash in the pan I thought she would be. The Kid Laroi is still hot with Stay after all this time. Adele is still killing it after being out of the spotlight. Ariana will, too, with her next album for sure.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I am fully satisfied if Britney decides to never release music again.

However, I think it would be interesting for her to not chase the trends and do something actually artsy fartsy. Like the "Bedroom Pop" genre or maybe something rock-electro pop like old school No Doubt or Grimes. 

But at the end of the day, whatever Britney feels confident and enjoys doing will shine through most in her work. I'll always give it a listen no matter what she decides to do. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I am fully satisfied if Britney decides to never release music again.

However, I think it would be interesting for her to not chase the trends and do something actually artsy fartsy. Like the "Bedroom Pop" genre or maybe something rock-electro pop like old school No Doubt or Grimes. 

But at the end of the day, whatever Britney feels confident and enjoys doing will shine through most in her work. I'll always give it a listen no matter what she decides to do. 

Amen

• Love 2

There’s been no good pop since 2020, cuz there’s no real Pop Stars anymore, just girlies that make some good bops. Like Rain On Me, Dua, Ava Max and React from PCD has been it for the genera. Save us Britney.. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wholeheartedly believe that she’s the only artist who can really revive the pop scene. Cuz Britney is POP, she redefined it in a way that no one has been able to touch. She’s the STAR. Iconic.. 💅🏻

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There’s been no good pop since 2020, cuz there’s no real Pop Stars anymore, just girlies that make some good bops. Like Rain On Me, Dua, Ava Max and React from PCD has been it for the genera. Save us Britney.. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wholeheartedly believe that she’s the only artist who can really revive the pop scene. Cuz Britney is POP, she redefined it in a way that no one has been able to touch. She’s the STAR. Iconic.. 💅🏻

Best response! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

@JayTawndreLovesYou @Jordan Miller @Slayer @PokemonSpears

...after that 'get naked' snippet, she's clearly still got it in her...

please, somebody, send out a tweet! Make a call! I mean, we got her out of a conservatorship when I remember freebritney.com as nothing more than a 'fringe', 'conspiracy' website. Heck, can we at least request she sing in the bathroom, again? Please, ya'll...

do it for the fans...

the ones who love the music!

<3

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block