Pop is Dead. Britney, We Need You Sis ๐Ÿ’‹

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Pop music itself is not dead. However, the current pop music scene is stale as hell. There's no artists with the whole package. Ava Max? Girl has 0 personality. Dula Peep? Bops after bops but she's as interesting as a bread. Miley Cyrus? She really has potential to be the next living legend, but her eras are way too short and she keeps changing her image way too often. Ariana Grande? Flopping already. Lady Gaga? Can we even have proper eras and singles from her anymore? Half of the male pop artists? They rely too much on their looks and keep releasing boring slow tempo ballads and whatever.ย :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

We need stronger artists with the whole package; personality, good music, good performances, hype, trendsetting etc. We need artists who don't only care about the streams, charts and youtube views. Britney could come back and show these current basic artists how to do it rightย :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

ย 

I agree with ALLZ OF THISย :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Britneys next album and tour could be her biggest and best if they market it right..and britney finally can market herself the way she wants in 14 years!!!

Any comeback she does will be hugely successful..the album already has hype..its number 10 guys!! My money is already waiting for her.. no scrapped video's..a real album for the first time since blackout... yeah i dont even need to sell it... britney...make the right decisions..take your time and rule music again babe... you know your power !! Its britney *****ย :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

ย 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Sheโ€™s definitely known amongst pop music fans in the U.K., not sure how famous she is globally though. Her debut album rocks and sheโ€™s listed Britney as one of her influences before!

ย 

ย 

Oh her! She is really interesting, her remix with Gaga is fun!ย :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

The older pop girls are done with being in the spotlight I feel. Theyโ€™ve done it all.ย 

The newer crop of pop artists have zero personality and no stage presence. They just donโ€™t get it.ย 

I miss the days when you had to have choreography, sing and the whole package.

Also, if they canโ€™t tour and do appearances, award shows etc like they used to because of the pandemic still on going. Many donโ€™t wanna waste their time and put out new material I feel.ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, TheBestFan said:

There's too much going on. And a lot of the newer pop songs sounds like remakes of 2000s and 2010s vibes.ย 

Exactly why britney should return to music..isn't she known for changing the game? Changing pop music forever?.. if music needs 1 artists.. 1 influence to mix things up.. we miss britney..video's/award shows/tv/snl/tours/albums/performances only makes sense with 'britney' in the search bar..we miss herย 

.too much going on? Is that the guy that let someone die at the concert and got cancelled or billie eyesick who planned a stop and inhaler 'rescue' a week later..hard to notice seen as most of the audience are clinically dead..i miss britney so much..i didn't realise till now..we need Rihanna and britney back..everyone else can fukk off for a whileย :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block