Britney’s assistant speaks out

39 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You implied she was a toilet cleaner to the stars. You were absolutely trying to degrade her by claiming so, and the fact that you're backtracking now as a result of being called out by numerous members is embarrassing. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If you're going to be an arsehole, at least have the balls to carry it through. 

Exactly!!! And the fact that some MFs in here said that in a very arrogant way and LAUGHED at that comment, clearly shows that they think that cleaning the ******* toilets is something to be ashamed of... Not to mention that this user even said: "It's on you :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" Umm nice try, B.itch but NO... It's not on me if you insult a whole category of hard working people :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Guess I'll have to start using the "ignore" option in here :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tanya25 said:

Exactly!!! And the fact that some MFs in here said that in a very arrogant way and LAUGHED at that comment, clearly shows that they think that cleaning the ******* toilets is something to be ashamed of... Not to mention that this user even said: "It's on you :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" Umm nice try, B.itch but NO... It's not on me if you insult a whole category of hard working people :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Guess I'll have to start using the "ignore" option in here :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Please do :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She already posted about it and now she does a video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Seems to be lots of attention seekers in Britney’s life. A PA is meant to just assist their employer, not engage with and criticize fans especially if it’s just the minority of them that are rude.  

13 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

Do we even know how she sneaked into britney's life, sorry (not sorry) I mean how britney got to hire her?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

People like you are the ones this video is aimed at. Please get a grip with constant conspiracies and smear campaigns.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Despite all of the accusations made by members in the thread about me, I haven’t contacted anyone and don’t condone doing so. I also don’t condone using Britney’s name to gain relevance or clout. She has enough of that from her family. V has already spoke about this and though I agree with her, she needs to find a new topic to speak about. She’s going to have to get used to that if she wants to be Britney’s assistant….

I was also exaggerating about any toilet cleaning references, not that there’s anything wrong with that? I was implying that she does something useful and assist Britney rather than speak about her continuously. 

oh i wasn’t talking about you! i’m sorry! i was generally speaking don’t worry!

She's right. Some fans are such hippocrates. We're done with the super sweet fabricated soccer mom persona, which was never really her and now they want to tame her back again, I can't. If you don't like what you see that's totally fine, unfollow her. You can still be a fan of her music. But don't tell her how should she live her life.

• Love 2
Just now, la_land said:

She's right. Some fans are such hippocrates. We're done with the super sweet fabricated soccer mom persona, which was never really her and now they want to tame her back again, I can't. If you don't like what you see that's totally fine, unfollow her. You can still be a fan of her music. But don't tell her how should she live her life.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: