Britney’s assistant speaks out

10 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

Exactly! Also, as if cleaning the toilets is something someone should feel embarrassed for? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: It's literally a job like another... My aunt works in a school and she cleans the toilets and she earns a lot of money with dignity! She and everyone else that works hard to EARN their money deserves some ******* respect! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Calm down :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: never once implied that there was anything wrong with cleaning toilets. If you alluded to that or were offended by my comment about toilet cleaning then that’s on you. You are absolutely correct that it is a job and I was simply pointing out one of many jobs that she can do besides speak out about her boss’ fan base :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m pretty sure we all clean our toilets in our homes. I’m not sure whats wrong with toilet cleaning? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Calm down :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: never once implied that there was anything wrong with cleaning toilets. If you alluded to that or were offended by my comment about toilet cleaning then that’s on you. You are absolutely correct that it is a job and I was simply pointing out one of many jobs that she can do besides speak out about her boss’ fan base :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m pretty sure we all clean our toilets in our homes. I’m not sure whats wrong with toilet cleaning? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

You implied she was a toilet cleaner to the stars. You were absolutely trying to degrade her by claiming so, and the fact that you're backtracking now as a result of being called out by numerous members is embarrassing. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If you're going to be an arsehole, at least have the balls to carry it through. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You implied she was a toilet cleaner to the stars. You were absolutely trying to degrade her by claiming so, and the fact that you're backtracking now as a result of being called out by numerous members is embarrassing. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If you're going to be an arsehole, at least have the balls to carry it through. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV Toilet cleaner to the stars :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: numerous members? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I could care less what anyone of you thinks of me :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

5 hours ago, Circuit said:

No like the way they keep saying random stuff cause they know they were cleared and don’t want to admit it LOL

It’s the secondhand embarrassment and straight foolishness for me. The fact that he’s been getting dragged like a rag doll for 5 pages after bullying and shaming others should really be an indicator but he continues to stay in denial while barely being able to hold a conversation. 

16 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Y'all are ******* gross and embarrassing. Telling her to go clean toilets ? **** off seriously, this fan base is never happy with anything Britney does or whoever she gets close with. This is her life, not ours, deal with it. Also kinda funny how people are literally being controlling towards Britney but justifying it by calling it "caring", reminds me of a certain person :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Yeah. That thing seems like a sad bully who desperately seeks some sort of validation over their false narratives. At this point, you’re better off ignoring him or just report his offensive posts to the mods. All he really comes up with after any validated response that calls him out is an emoji. If you’re lucky, maybe an attack. That should tell you enough. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Like I said, I don’t think he realizes how foolish he is. Then again, he doesn’t seem very bright at all.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Not some of you accusing Vicky of being an attention seeker, when she speaks up for the second time :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I bet that woman gets rude and demanding DMs you can't even think of and people WILL always find other ways to contact you with their totally neccessary opinions. I can imagine she gets mails on her professional mail adress, or Cobra Starship gets them, or Vicky's friends do, or... the list is endless.

I could understand some of the comments in here if Vicky would talk every few days about her being an assistant to Britney and telling private stories, but she is setting up boundaries, not gossiping. Seeing how Britney handles things on social media nowadays, I'm convinced she is actually approving with her assistant dealing with things that way. Some of you try to see Fe as an angel that did no wrong – yeah maybe, but she was Brits assistant until 2007, that's fifteen years ago. Let that woman go, she will not be an assistant anymore. Try to accept it's 2022 and how things are today.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s the secondhand embarrassment and straight foolishness for me. The fact that he’s been getting dragged like a rag doll for 5 pages after bullying and shaming others should really be an indicator but he continues to stay in denial while barely being able to hold a conversation. 

Yeah. That thing seems like a sad bully who desperately seeks some sort of validation over their false narratives. At this point, you’re better off ignoring him or just report his offensive posts to the mods. All he really comes up with after any validated response that calls him out is an emoji. If you’re lucky, maybe an attack. That should tell you enough. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Like I said, I don’t think he realizes how foolish he is. Then again, he doesn’t seem very bright at all.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It's possible the assistant's post was made with Britney's knowledge. Britney also posted about hateful comments. 

It may well be a lifetime of being attacked by everyone publicly and a lifetime of ignoring them, has an effect. Not to mention they attack Sam too 

She is finally speaking up for herself on IG and letting her assistant do so as well. 

The intensity is based on a lifetime of receiving mean comments which would hurt anyone. 

We  remember one mean comment made about us, bullying etc (Alexa for example).

Britney has experienced hate and bullying a million times magnified what any of us has. 

Her intensity is not surprising, nor her assistant trying to send the message. 

Anyway they will probably go back to ignoring haters as that is all you can do, they are not worth giving attention (  Sometimes you want to say something, though. )

12 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Some of you try to see Fe as an angel that did no wrong – yeah maybe, but she was Brits assistant until 2007, that's fifteen years ago. Let that woman go, she will not be an assistant anymore. Try to accept it's 2022 and how things are today.

It'll be interesting to see how people react if Vicky sticks around and appears in any potential Britney documentaries/interviews/specials. Similar to how Fe was featured in literally every Britney special back in the day. But I guess that was okay back then because it was Fe. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Awww, you must be mistaken that I care? Sorry that you are offended by my opinion :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I'm not offended by your opinion. I'm embarrassed for you. There's a difference.

And you obviously do care since you keep replying with baseless "arguments" or laughing Tiffany. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

I'm not offended by your opinion. I'm embarrassed for you. There's a difference.

And you obviously do care since you keep replying with baseless "arguments" or laughing Tiffany. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m giving you clowns enough energy as it is. This is all you’re worthy of getting from me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

While i do think dming her assistant and writing hateful comments r not good. But seems like Britney is trying to change ppl instead of changing her own way of dealing and reacting to that stuff. And i do have a sympathy she is been through a lot. Still u can not change other ppl so why to bother cursing them and giving attention they seek. I just do not get it.