Britney’s assistant speaks out

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Sounds like you’re personally offended by her statements, i.e that she’s call you out! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

In the original thread where she posted about it I agreed with her statement :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: It’s just not needed again in video form and seems very attention seeking and redundant. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

How ironic. She’s calling out theorists like you aka harassing members of the movement persuading false information and trying to control how she should live her life. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

How ironic that you’re still continuing to comment and harass me on my threads. I’m starting to believe that you’re obsessed with me or something. You’re actually kinda weird and embarrassing :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You’re probably ugly which explains your personality on here. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

How ironic that you’re still continuing to comment and harass me on my threads. I’m starting to believe that you’re obsessed with me or something. You’re actually kinda weird and embarrassing :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You’re probably ugly. 

Actually no. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: You came for me and attacked me first after losing your mind over an emoji. Then you proceed to bully and shame others including myself over your own false narratives. You’re nothing but a sad little troll. Get over yourself.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Actually no. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: You came for me and attacked me first after losing your mind over an emoji. Then you proceed to bully and shame others including myself over your own false narratives. You’re nothing but a sad little troll. Get over yourself.

You’re the troll who can’t get enough of my threads. You simply don’t have to comment or even click the thread but you do and comment nothing relevant because you’re a troll. Look at your first comment. You called me out first weirdo. It’s weird how obsessed you are with me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

This woman needs to do a little more assisting and a little less speaking out about Britney in my opinion :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: go dust or something. 

Girl she’s assisting the legendary Miss Britney Spears! I’m sure she doesn’t need our advice but go off :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 7