Britney’s assistant speaks out

15 minutes ago, la_land said:

She's right. Some fans are such hippocrates. We're done with the super sweet fabricated soccer mom persona, which was never really her and now they want to tame her back again, I can't. If you don't like what you see that's totally fine, unfollow her. You can still be a fan of her music. But don't tell her how should she live her life.

I completely agree with this but I screamed at “Hippocrates” :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 6

People need to quit wanting Britney to be epic and make a big comeback she can never live up to.
People expect way too much of a woman older than they are. Not one of you are older than Britney, and have lived the life she has. You just swirl in the good old pop days, and thats fine, but we dont live in that world anymore, and she can never live up to the hype. 
Go follow Beyonce if you want surprise-albums and "epic" gifs to share.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, joanhs said:

People need to quit wanting Britney to be epic and make a big comeback she can never live up to.

I had to stop after that (even though I kinda think I understand what you were saying)...if Britney wants to retire and not have a "big comeback" I would fully respect and support her decision.

However on the rare chance she decides to do that, she would absolutely "live up to it" and we'd all be getting our lives. It's Britney friggen Spears, beach!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, ganja_danja said:

I had to stop after that (even though I kinda think I understand what you were saying)...if Britney wants to retire and not have a "big comeback" I would fully respect and support her decision.

However on the rare chance she decides to do that, she would absolutely "live up to it" and we'd all be getting our lives. It's Britney friggen Spears, beach!

Its okay to hope that, I of course hope for many Billboard #1 :) She deserves more praise. My point was we should stop writing her, Sam, Vicky or whomever she meets, our "demands" or wishlist. We have seen it over the years in here, specifically in the quiet times how there have been threads like "I wish Britney would wear THIS designer clothes instead of the ugly black dresses she wears".. Uhm, what if those black dresses were HER choice, you know? 
"She should come out of the courtroom like THIS"
"She NEEDS to recreate that photo with Hilton and Lohan"
"Why dont she do like Gaga just did!!?? She is lazy.."
"She NEEDS to do RuPaul or else she people forget her"
"She should do this and that". again, Fanfiction and dreaming is okay, but some people doesn't stop at fantasies, they demand it, and criticize her for not doing what they want her to

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I find it interesting how some "fans" attack both Britney and her assistant for speaking out against horrible people

Exactly. I can't get over these people. The idiots here who either disagree with her statement or claim she's just doing it for attention are either the offenders themselves, or the type of people who would be the biggest attention seekers themselves in the same situation and are jealous of this woman's platform. Nothing she said was wrong, unjustified, or attention seeking. And you'll see that soon enough cause she's not gonna go on about it, she made her points.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@BritneyLVR I hate locking threads but I don’t want to kick you out of your own thread, however y’all are abusing the report button. You too @GODNA IS A QUEEN and @SlayOut :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’m trying to get ready for work :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: y’all get along :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Lock it up! That’s okay @CrazyButItFeelsAllright :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I’m sorry for all of the laughing emotes but I can’t stop laughing :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@BritneyLVR I hate locking threads but I don’t want to kick you out of your own thread, however y’all are abusing the report button. You too @GODNA IS A QUEEN and @SlayOut :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’m trying to get ready for work :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: y’all get along :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Apologies! I was just hoping BritneyLVR’s troll behavior would stop on its own but it hasn’t.

Either way, I’ll do better. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Gotta get ready for work myself. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3