Britney’s assistant speaks out

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

You’re the troll who can’t get enough of my threads. You simply don’t have to comment or even click the thread but you do and comment nothing relevant because you’re a troll. Look at your first comment. You called me out first weirdo. It’s weird how obsessed you are with me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Claims I’m obsessed yet continues to tag me in a bunch of threads. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Get off your high horse. Not one single soul is obsessed with your delusions and conspiracy theories. This is a public forum. You’ve posted what? Like 10 threads over the last 24 hours? Is my freedom of speech excluded from the infestation of your threads on the main page? It was just ironic that you of all people would create a thread like this as your constant dehumanization of Britney in the past goes against everything that Vicky is trying to preach. Ffs, learn to have a conversation without resorting to a bunch of unhinged insults. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Claims I’m obsessed yet continues to tag me in a bunch of threads. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Get off your high horse. Not one single soul is obsessed with your delusions and conspiracy theories. This is a public forum. You’ve posted what? Like 10 threads over the last 24 hours? Is my freedom of speech excluded from the infestation of your threads on the main page? It was just ironic that you of all people would create a thread like this as your constant dehumanization of Britney in the past goes against everything that Vicky is trying to preach. Ffs, learn to have a conversation without resorting to a bunch of unhinged insults. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm grateful Britney has someone like Vicky in her life now.

It's actually so sad that some of you are so desperate to control Britney and feel such a disturbing level of ownership over her that you would harass one of the few people she has had in her life that is a positive influence. You guys hate Sam for nothing, no actual reasons whatsoever, you now hate Victoria for serving the truth and telling you, very politely, that you are nothing but a bunch of control freaks. You guys won't be happy until can try to drive everyone Britney loves out of her life. It's so gross and it's so sad that Britney has people like that who call themselves fans. You aren't. You're not better than Team Con.

I’m not telling Britney what to do and I want her to live her life fully. I wish OTHERS would stop talking about her. This is the second times she’s done this. Is she going to do this her entire time with Britney? 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

For the first time in 13 years Britney actually has people speaking out on her behalf, and in her defense, and some fans don't like it. What a f--king surprise. 

The fact that the Jamie Jean's and the likes of this forum dislike Vicky is to be expected and speaks volumes. 

We don't know what Vicky does and doesn't do for Britney, or what her "official" role is in Britney's life. She's simply asking fans to have some RESPECT for the freedom they sought for the woman they apparently admire. It's not a difficult concept.

The fact that members here are telling her to go dust, and implying she's simply a toilet cleaner is disgusting. They'd never say such a thing about Fe. 

And given that Britney still has some questionable PR in the name of Jeff Raymond, we should be thankful that at least Vicky, and Britney herself, can speak out and set things straight.

Rennen2.0, sis, your efforts are valiant and noteworthy but the true facts you’re stating don’t line up with certain fantasies people here are creating! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Try again! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m not telling Britney what to do and I want her to live her life fully. I wish OTHERS would stop talking about her. This is the second times she’s done this. Is she going to do this her entire time with Britney? 

She's defending Britney from people who think they have the right to tell her how to live her life. The fact that you even have a problem with that shows that she is talking about you

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She's defending Britney from people who think they have the right to tell her how to live her life. The fact that you even have a problem with this shows that she is talking about you

She already defended her though? On her first post about how awful this fan base is and Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She needs to find a new topic for her content and get back to assisting and doing her job. For the record, I’ve never messaged anyone on her team or Team Con :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She already defended her though? On her first post about how awful this fan base is and Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She needs to find a new topic for her content and get back to assistant and doing her job. For the record, I’ve never messaged anyone on her team or Team Con :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

If she wasn’t too busy making videos and writing essays about a few fans who are crazy, she may have been able to get Britney some Aleve medication which, you know, is her actual JOB as assistant :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1