Britney’s assistant speaks out

Everyone complaining is just pissed she called you out in your ****. And let’s be real, her words are very on point with what Britney is posting. This woman is being nice and clarifying her role and Britney is straight up telling you to go **** yourselves. So who you really mad at?? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

nnn I was in the process of writing back but then my server crashed and I got too lazy/busy to write it all over again. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Maybe when I get home. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: you back yet? I need answers @C0CKy is it true what they say? Maybe he won’t see this as his account has since been collapsed and deactivated a la @redacted statement aka @I Always Sing Live

did he or did he not give Jason Alexander tickets to go to Britney’s house? Is he or is he not self admitted in the past that he’s from Louisiana as well, let alone kentwood potentially? Did he or did he not sell stories to the Sun about Sam which could be forged? If so how do we know he did all of this 

and why is it that he has a following since his departure 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She isn't a housekeeper, so probably none. You think you are doing something but all you are doing is embarrassing yourself :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No like the way they keep saying random stuff cause they know they were cleared and don’t want to admit it LOL

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

How ironic. She’s calling out theorists like you aka harassing members of the movement persuading false information and/or trying to control how she should live her life. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah, seeing some of those screenshots she shared the other day gave me second hand embarrassment. People were literally sending her a list of demands of what britney should do in her DMs :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Yeah, seeing some of those screenshots she shared the other day gave me second hand embarrassment. People were literally sending her a list of demands of what britney should do in her DMs :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

OMG this!!! Especially the first DM where that guy gave Vicki a list of things for Britney to do... They remind me of a bunch of people that were forced in her life for 13 years before she got free :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: That guy literally said to Britney where she should get married :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I felt so embarrassed for him :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 4

Y'all are ******* gross and embarrassing. Telling her to go clean toilets ? **** off seriously, this fan base is never happy with anything Britney does or whoever she gets close with. This is her life, not ours, deal with it. Also kinda funny how people are literally being controlling towards Britney but justifying it by calling it "caring", reminds me of a certain person :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Y'all are ******* gross and embarrassing. Telling her to go clean toilets ? **** off seriously, this fan base is never happy with anything Britney does or whoever she gets close with. This is her life, not ours, deal with it. Also kinda funny how people are literally being controlling towards Britney but justifying it by calling it "caring", reminds me of a certain person :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

She’s an assistant. Not Britney’s spokesperson or manager. She’s to assist Britney and do what is asked. That could be cleaning. Sorry if that offended you :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: She needs to focus on what she’s qualified for and being paid to do. It’s certainly not talking about Britney repeatedly on her social medias. She’s loving the attention clearly and if you can’t comprehend that then that’s on you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

She’s an assistant. Not Britney’s spokesperson or manager. She’s to assist Britney and do what is asked. That could be cleaning. Sorry if that offended you :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: She needs to focus on what she’s qualified for and being paid to do. It’s certainly not talking about Britney on her social medias. She’s loving the attention clearly and if you can’t comprehend that then that’s on you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Love how you're trying to justify that when people said it maliciously but go off i guess. And why do you care ? Loving attention doesn't equal being malicious or wanting to harm Britney. I find it ironic how y'all are blaming her for having Britney's back and defending her publicly when no one else stood up for her for years but okay sure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Love how you're trying to justify that when people said it maliciously but go off i guess. And why do you care ? Loving attention doesn't equal being malicious or wanting to harm Britney. I find it ironic how y'all are blaming her for having Britney's back and defending her publicly when no one else stood up for her for years but okay sure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with defending Britney but with her being so close to her, I’d think she’d know to just ignore the weirdos out there. I’d never contact them because it’s delusional and what would come out of it? Nothing. It’s odd to me that fans do this and think that they will actually get what they want or in contact with Britney  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I understand her frustration but it’s tacky for her to continue to talk about her boss’ fan base on her social medias. Does she want an interview? It’s called being a famous person assistant and if she doesn’t like it she can absolutely find another job? 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Exactly! Also, as if cleaning the toilets is something someone should feel embarrassed for? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: It's literally a job like another... My aunt works in a school and she cleans the toilets and she earns a lot of money with dignity! She and everyone else that works hard to EARN their money deserves some ******* respect! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tanya25 said:

Exactly! Also, as if cleaning the toilets is something someone should feel embarrassed for? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: It's literally a job like another... My aunt works in a school and she cleans the toilets and she earns a lot of money with dignity! She and everyone else that works hard to EARN their money deserves some ******* respect! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

100%, the members who even suggested that to be malicious should really be ashamed of themselves :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: 

• Love 4