Britney’s assistant speaks out

Just now, BritneyFreedNow said:

Just note, all the peeps on here getting their panties in a twist are the ones who were/are messaging her and Britney trying to tell them what to do.  Getting upset and anxious you're getting called out?!  

DO NOT lash out at people and say **** about cleaning toilets.  Grow up.  That karma will come back to you...Look at your own selves and stop letting jealousy get to you. If you really care about Britney - send her love and support, not judgment and opinion about how she should process her own trauma.

Sassy Hair Flip GIF by WE tv

She should focus on assisting Britney then and get off social media and talking about her. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

On 7/18/2021 at 6:04 PM, PokemonSpears said:

britney-banner2.png.90166384e7da2e9a7373b354daff3aa7.pngbritney-banner.png

Here are some guidelines we'd like you to keep in mind before commenting, but most importantly before creating a thread:

• BE KIND: Despite how emotionally charged this time is, please ensure your content is generally kind in nature. Do not bully people in Britney's orbit because you fundamentally disagree with them and/or their views. Exhale is ultimately designed to be a positive force on the Internet. We will not slip back into "Exhell" where members can freely spew toxic negativity and hate. We encourage you to be honest, but do it respectfully please. 

Thanks for your attention.
Sincerely, the Exhale Moderators Team.@Exhale+

Pretty sure there was also a rule at some time saying not to spam posts with solely emote responses. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Have fun reviewing this! Always happy to help! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

i love her! she seems so nice, love to feel that energy near britney! it’s certainly a change!

and she’s absolutely right. a lot of us have been saying this since the cship ended, STOP TELLING BRITNEY WHAT TO DO OMG :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

and while you’re at it stop contacting everyone that works with her. it’s embarrassing 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i love her! she seems so nice, love to feel that energy near britney! it’s certainly a change!

and she’s absolutely right. a lot of us have been saying this since the cship ended, STOP TELLING BRITNEY WHAT TO DO OMG :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

and while you’re at it stop contacting everyone that works with her. it’s embarrassing 

Despite all of the accusations made by members in the thread about me, I haven’t contacted anyone and don’t condone doing so. I also don’t condone using Britney’s name to gain relevance or clout. She has enough of that from her family. V has already spoke about this and though I agree with her, she needs to find a new topic to speak about. She’s going to have to get used to that if she wants to be Britney’s assistant….

I was also exaggerating about any toilet cleaning references, not that there’s anything wrong with that? I was implying that she does something useful and assist Britney rather than speak about her continuously. 

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She already posted about it and now she does a video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Seems to be lots of attention seekers in Britney’s life. A PA is meant to just assist their employer, not engage with and criticize fans especially if it’s just the minority of them that are rude.  

So many "fans" have spent more time tearing down other supporters before Britney was free, and then couldn't deal with the lack of attention once she was freed so they looked for everything they could to spread misinformation.

She's speaking out because "fans" haven't learned.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

She’s not wrong, but I do think it’s a little unprofessional. I can’t picture Beyoncé’ or Christina’s assistant posting like this. At the same time she seems down to earth and It’s nice to know she has this mindset :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I can’t see anyone else’s assistant doing this also. This is also the second time she’s done this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Mmm I think she should not do these things...like if it bothers you much, that fans write you, turn off your notifications and don't read dm requests...simple as that :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I can imagine her telling Britney that she has crazy fans :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:...which is not true in general :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I do agree that people should not write what Britney should do and not, because of course she would not listen to any of u either way, so there is no point to write :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She already posted about it and now she does a video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Seems to be lots of attention seekers in Britney’s life. A PA is meant to just assist their employer, not engage with and criticize fans especially if it’s just the minority of them that are rude.  

In her defense she is getting SLAMMED with DM's and wack requests from crazed fans and just wants to live her life (just like B does) :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 5

Look at all those fake fans being jealous of Vicky for being in Britney's life. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  Stop sabotaging Britney's happiness, you're a bunch of strangers to her.

And how is she exactly seeking attention? By telling you to know your place and leave those two women alone? She doesn't do anything wrong, she supports her first steps as a free woman.

And if you want her to stop, then stop being part of the fūcking problem. How about that?

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

She’s not wrong, but I do think it’s a little unprofessional. I can’t picture Beyoncé’ or Christina’s assistant posting like this. At the same time she seems down to earth and It’s nice to know she has this mindset :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Exactly. It's about boundaries.

3 hours ago, Rik said:

Omg tell me more abt former exhaler c0cky on Twitter. I remember him being racist and also quick to try and start some **** about how I was making fun of his trauma even though it was obvious I wasn’t  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:and now I guess he is fails to respect Britney’s privacy and buys Jason Alexander tickets to see her in California allegedly  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

I can’t believe there’s a whole small subculture of support in the Britney community dedicated to him. I’m so scared omg what all do u know and can u confirm that he funded Jason Alexander’s flights. How do we know omg… and how do we know he’s selling stories to the sun and stuff hsjdjdjdjkdkdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkdd 

@SlayOut @I Always Sing Live

@GODNA IS A QUEEN not u ignoring this omg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

Christina’s assistant literally said 

jdjdjjdjdjdjjdjd sorry I had to

• Haha 5