Vote: Do You Think Lindsay Lohan Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Lindsay residency?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You know I love Lindsay. I love Hilary more, but still got love for LILo :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Imagine a Hilary and Lindsay Co-Residency :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: if she doesn’t sing Ultimate she can keep ha residency :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Both of them together would be Ultimate actually :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I mean I can always go get a hot dog while Hilary sings anyway :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know your *** is getting a hot dog in the restroom you *** :nopingout_meme:

bech what kinda of cheap as h0 do you think I am? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

just cause I stan Lindsay does not mean I follow her ways :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh that's right. Eartha is just a ho on Earth day :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Eartha left her mark on you I see :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: ICON, LEGEND, OTHERS COULD NEVER. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Sasha outsold though, INCOMPARABLE :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: A QUEEN :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: A MASTER OF WHAT BEING A HO TRULY MEANS :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: LUV THEM BOTH? DON'T RESPOND I KNOW YOU DO :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not me bumping Hunty’s thread after being rude to me the other day :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

whey wha? un un not Hunty being rude to my sweet little DulaPepe like that :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

BOUNCIN :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: you can catch me on my birthday thread later on, make it happen or I'll retire :gunney:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I love LiLo but the only way she could have a successful residency is if it was with her and Hilary Duff. That would be a show worth seeing. Them finally squashing their “beef”, they both get on stage and rip up photos of Aaron Carter, then they sing and dance the night away

tv land r u rdy? GIF by YoungerTV

And them singing Our Lips Our Sealed as the final number! Lilo can take Haylie's parts

tumblr_n5oridV42y1sj0oe0o1_640.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block