Vote: Do You Think Lindsay Lohan Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Lindsay residency?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

@MikeHuntΒ Mikey you sneaky little bech, setting up the teen queen of the 2000s up like thatΒ :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I would goΒ :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:Β She sucks live but I don't care.

Yes I love her that much.

I will say the only thing Hurlery Puff has over Lindslay is better stage presence. Hurlery wins that but, outside of that Linds wins everyday. Her bops slap and if she tried she could actually sound really good live.

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

lindsay-lohan-karl-lagerfeld-and-jessica

It would sell faster than Adele or Katys shows tbhΒ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Pop royalty together we're not worthyΒ :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Don’t tell @MidnightΒ but I would go see Lindsay in Vegas. I would love to see her thrive in music because as much as these ***** like to make fun of her, she could’ve had anything she wanted back in the day if she had stuck with it. An A-List movie career. A hit music career. She was one of the IT girls and every movie she was in, she shined. COUNT ME IN!Β :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Β 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

@MikeHuntΒ Mikey you sneaky little bech, setting up the teen queen of the 2000s up like thatΒ :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I would goΒ :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:Β She sucks live but I don't care.

Yes I love her that much.

I will say the only thing Hurlery Puff has over Lindslay is better stage presence. Hurlery wins that but, outside of that Linds wins everyday. Her bops slap and if she tried she could actually sound really good live.

Pop royalty together we're not worthyΒ :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

YOU DIRTY SL*T!! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Β 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Don’t tell @MidnightΒ but I would go see Lindsay in Vegas. I would love to see her thrive in music because as much as these ***** like to make fun of her, she could’ve had anything she wanted back in the day if she had stuck with it. An A-List movie career. A hit music career. She was one of the IT girls and every movie she was in, she shined. COUNT ME IN!Β :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Β 

bestie my heart is touchedΒ :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I, I don't know what to say I wasn't expecting such beautiful truths being said this way, today, by you.Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I will pray (and hope you guys join me) that one day Lindslay can have her own Vegas residency so you @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightΒ and me can all go see her together and sing every single one of her bops. I will pray that she becomes inspired again and maybe who knows she could even be inspired to give Hilary a call and have her open her shows for herΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:Β what a moment that would be you guys?Β :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Β 

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Midnight said:

bestie my heart is touchedΒ :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I, I don't know what to say I wasn't expecting such beautiful truths being said this way, today, by you.Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I will pray (and hope you guys join me) that one day Lindslay can have her own Vegas residency so you @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightΒ and me can all go see her together and sing every single one of her bops. I will pray that she becomes inspired again and maybe who knows she could even be inspired to give Hilary a call and have her open her shows for herΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:Β what a moment that would be you guys?Β :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Β 

I voted noΒ :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:Β but I’d go just to hang out with you Sasha and listen to the Speak, Freaky Friday and Confessions bopsΒ :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I voted noΒ :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:Β but I’d go just to hang out with you Sasha and listen to the Speak, Freaky Friday and Confessions bopsΒ :emma:

you voted no?Β :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:Β ever heard of solidarity?:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:Β that's like you saying you want me to be happy but deep down you really dontΒ Β :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Let that Hilary residency come let's see who i vote no for tooΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:Β 

Anyway, love to see that taste shinning,:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: it's something I don't really see often from you.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Β Β I can't wait to be sippin our drinks screaming the words to Lilos bops it's gonna a moment to rememberΒ :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Β 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

you voted no?Β :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:Β ever heard of solidarity?:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:Β that's like you saying you want me to be happy but deep down you really dontΒ Β :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Let that Hilary residency come let's see who i vote no for tooΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:Β 

Anyway, love to see that taste shinning,:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: it's something I don't really see often from you.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Β Β I can't wait to be sippin our drinks screaming the words to Lilos bops it's gonna a moment to rememberΒ :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Β 

You know I love Lindsay. I love Hilary more, but still got love for LILoΒ :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:Β Imagine a Hilary and Lindsay Co-ResidencyΒ :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:Β if she doesn’t singΒ UltimateΒ she can keep ha residencyΒ :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block