Vote: Do You Think Lindsay Lohan Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Lindsay residency?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ASDGAS.jpg

Do you think that icon, actress/singer, Lindsay Lohan could have a successful Vegas residency? She was widely popular and successful for many years and still holds a large fanbase. She made her music return with her last two 2020 singles " Back to Me" and "Xanax", and is making her film return with this years Netflix rom-com, "Christmas in Wonderland". She obviously has relevancy and has an incredible voice. Would you pay to see Lindsay Lohan live?

Some of her hits include and she has some popular deep cuts:

Rumors

Bossy

Back to Me

Over

Confessions of a Broken Heart

Xanax

Ultimate

First

Stuck

Speak

I Live for the Day

To Know Your Name

Magnet

Walka Not A Talka

If It's Alright

Nobody Til You

I Wanna Be Bad

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Lindsay Lohan Live American Music Awards 2005 HQ on Make a GIF

Pin on ♫ DANCE GIFS ♫

Lindsay lohan GIF - Find on GIFER

Jingle bell rock im a kid now mean girls GIF - Find on GIFER

• Love 6
  • Haha 2

anything is possible. I do think she has the charisma, and talent to put on a good show. However, she would ultimately need to add covers, and maybe special guest which would boost attendance and run time. But ya definitely it could happen. But I think it would be a high risk, and I don't think a larger stage would take that risk. But I would love to see it... 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Rumors

Bossy

Back to Me

Over

Confessions of a Broken Heart

Xanax

Ultimate

First

Stuck

Speak

I Live for the Day

To Know Your Name

Magnet

Walka Not A Talka

If It's Alright

Nobody Til You

I Wanna Be Bad

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Nope Nope Nope. The entire GP only know 1-2 of these songs. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think she would do great actually. Lindsay is all Rock n Roll. I could see like balconies with plush buffets bars and benches. Champagne and dim lighting. Private parties or people screaming by the by dance floor. While Lindsay is rolling around a center stage with a live band and singing djing and loosing her schitts. People wanna have a good time when they go to Vegas. Lindsay Lohan is all about enjoying life to the fullest in luxury. I say go for it.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block