Britney poses with her attorney Mathew Rosengart and teases "so many exciting projects ahead"

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

And when I said that she looks so much better now compared to when she was still in a C-ship, I've been told in here by some people "She's glowing? Where? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" or "She looks just like she's still in a C-ship :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" Ummm she's indeed glowing and I was right, like alwaysLove And Hip Hop Drinking GIF

absolutely, you're right. Her demeanour has changed so much, shes smiling so much it's heartwarming, and you can tell she feels much more empowered :)

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I’m not saying people shouldn’t feel this way, but can someone educate me on why everyone has seemingly turned on Larry? Is it “just” that he didn’t do anything to fight the conservatorship? I was always under the impression that he had a lot to do with her early success and business ongoings. (Besides her raw talent, geniuses like Max Martin producing for her, etc.)

Britney fired him 2 times before the conservatorship and her father is the only reason why he was back.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I dont think she would call a lawsuít against her family an 'exciting project' on IG. I dont know, it just sounds weird calling it that on IG.

My guess seeing as shes with her attorney, its about upcoming interviews probably major one with Oprah.  She probably needs to iron out all the legal stuff she can discuss with oprah with him and create contracts etc. i think itll be about first TV interviews and not a new album. i dont see why her attorney would have anything to do with music, but i could be wrong?

I thought the same thing, I think it could be for an interview :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

but whatever these projects are, I'm here for it :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Prepping their big lawsuit, I see.

Perhaps deciding what order the names will be in?

Should the State of California come before or after James Parnell Spears, Andrew Wallet, Lou M. Taylor, Robin Greenhill, Larry Rudolph, Samuel D. Ingham II, Judge Reva Goetz, and Judge Brenda Penny?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

State of California lol?

Mathew Rosengart on November 12:

"Jamie Spears has corrupted this conservatorship " :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I like your optimism though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block