Britney poses with her attorney Mathew Rosengart and teases "so many exciting projects ahead"

I wonder if their meeting was indirectly related to “projects” or if he is helping her work out deals. Doesn’t that seem like a business manager thing? I don’t really know how any of that works. 

But what am exciting announcement either way. I honestly “don’t care” what the projects are, I’m happy she’s starting to work again - on her terms. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

What has a lawyer to do with music? 

Any Lawyer that deals with a big name star would be involved in negotiation of deals and contracts etc. This would involve issues like Masters for example.

With Britney, it's safe to assume that her current contract with her label was neither negotiated with her best interests at heart  or by her at all, and more than likely lacks her signature, because Britney legally couldn't sign it.

Now that the conservatorship is over, I'm sure the validity of contracts is in question as Britney more than likely was represented in the contracts, meaning her lawyer would either be fighting to end contracts or negotiating terms that Britney wants....

....I'd assume.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block