Lynne Spears' Legal Manoeuvres : A Research Thread

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's something here that's sitting right under my nose...

And I can't put my finger on it...

But it has to do with the SJB Revocable Trust.

I think I wrote this in the "Missing Documents" thread...But what is the legal difference between the SJB Revocable Trust and the BJS Kids & Family Trust?

Does JL know the difference...Or was it suddenly pointed out to her halfway through? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

"And Family."

That tells me that they weren't just adding in the boys at Britney's request...But inserting themselves so that they would be beneficiaries if Britney died.

Britney: "I thought they were trying to kill me."

Steel you are giving these CONs too much credit as human beings. 
(1) Jamie=Britney Spears: JL“Britney requested I make a change to the trust..” this literally means Jamie requested. Jamie legally WAS Britney Spears during the CON.  It would have been illegal for JL to act on behalf of a request from the real Britney Spear—who legally was considered incapable of consent.

the stuff about “doing this for the boys” is all Shenanigans

the changing the trust 100% has to do with Team Con getting access to coffers they had not already pillaged.

(2) I believe Britney when she said that she thought they were trying to kill her. The devil will be in the legal details of the Frankenstein trust they tried to create

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Steel you are giving these CONs too much credit as human beings. 
(1) Jamie=Britney Spears: JL“Britney requested I make a change to the trust..” this literally means Jamie requested. Jamie legally WAS Britney Spears during the CON.  It would have been illegal for JL to act on behalf of a request from the real Britney Spear—who legally was considered incapable of consent.

the stuff about “doing this for the boys” is all Shenanigans

the changing the trust 100% has to do with Team Con getting access to coffers they had not already pillaged.

(2) I believe Britney when she said that she thought they were trying to kill her. The devil will be in the legal details of the Frankenstein trust they tried to create

I agree with that. I can see Jamie Lynn not making a distinction between Jamie saying "Britney wants you to..." or Britney making a direct request. In the two answers she gives in interviews (ABC and Call Me Daddy), she slides over specifics, but it sounds like when she was told she needed to get a lawyer it started to seem like something she should back away from, which is pretty typical, really, of anyone. In the ABC interview, she mumbles something about, if something went forward [in her name] that wasn't her intention. Like, she covers herself for any actions that went forward while she was dilly-dallying.

I also see it as a fund they thought they had in their back pocket and it was time to get access. Around the time Jamie realized he'd burned through 36 million and had nothing to show for it, maybe. Somewhere I saw someone propose that it was Britney setting that up in the first place that got them motivated.

Very interesting topic, thanks for sharing! I do recall Lynn's attorney being the only one advocating for Britney for a while. I understand that this man earned his money but the fact that she had to hire 2 lawyers doubling the price...not a smart move.

While reading to JL texts when she mentions to Britney that Jamie wanted to resign, JL was manipulating Britney, allegedly. Jamie already knew that if he resigned he would not have to share any files with anybody...ay ay ay...we are not dumb JL trying to manipulate her sister.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not sure if I understand JL's statement about this...But then again, if JL is receiving her information from Miss Lou, then perhaps she's being led astray.

What became clear to me after I read the text messages is that she is clearly being led astray and isn't that bright....she really thought all Britney had to do to get out of the conservatorship was move to Louisiana for 6 months...ppl keep asking why she didn't file to end it but tbh she may have not known that was a thing...

• Like 4

Random thought while reading the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" thread...

Which side do you think Kevin Federline was on? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

My guess is that during 2019, Kevin snuggled up closer to Grandma.

Key dates:

Aug. 16, 2017 - The conservators file court documents asking to change Britney's will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. 

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. It is unknown when Bryan Spears resigned as co-Trustee. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee. It is currently unknown who that trustee is.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting of Britney's estate. A declaration from a forensic accountant estimates the cost to the estate will be around $100,000.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

What became clear to me after I read the text messages is that she is clearly being led astray and isn't that bright....she really thought all Britney had to do to get out of the conservatorship was move to Louisiana for 6 months...ppl keep asking why she didn't file to end it but tbh she may have not known that was a thing...

my instinct is to make a JL is dumb joke...but honestly, all this stuff is soooo complicated and hyper specialized. To create any sort of transparency into Britney's situation, it has literally taken the work of thousands of people to piece together the story.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

When/why were they involved in the accounting if Tristar/lou was the business manager up until that point?

I wish had an answer to this, but I dont.

I have seen the Miller Kaplan address used as Britney's mailing address on documents from the beginning of the CON.  I realized this when @Paxton posted about the land sales etc...all the Louisiana property use Miller Kaplan as Brit's mailing address. 

And this address is used in early CON documents as well.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Me too. I was trying to fint the transcript of that day but ended up finding others. 

I also want the transcript from where she spoke in court a little over two years ago but was ignored by the judge. 

That in it self would speak volumes to me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

my instinct is to make a JL is dumb joke...but honestly, all this stuff is soooo complicated and hyper specialized. To create any sort of transparency into Britney's situation, it has literally taken the work of thousands of people to piece together the story.

We are thousands and most of us have time because of the pandemic. We accomplish this.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The thing that takes me out about JL is that she still believed up to the point of releasing those texts on the podcast that was true and she had the answers...which kills me because if it took months for Britney to get out of the conservatorship with everyone agreeing for it to end how would JL think while on that podcast that all Britney had to do was move in with her for 6 months to legally end it with it being contested...like girl what?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I wish had an answer to this, but I dont.

I have seen the Miller Kaplan address used as Britney's mailing address on documents from the beginning of the CON.  I realized this when @Paxton posted about the land sales etc...all the Louisiana property use Miller Kaplan as Brit's mailing address. 

And this address is used in early CON documents as well.

Wouldn't that have been an oversight of some kind for the conservatorship?

Miller Kaplan is a huge business management firm...they also do audits and intellectual property rights etc...I'm shocked they would get involved in something this shady...

30 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

The thing that takes me out about JL is that she stilled believed up to the point of releasing those texts on the podcast that was true and she had the answers...which kills me because if it took months for Britney to get out of the conservatorship with everyone agreeing for it to end how would JL think while on that podcast that all Britney had to do was move in with her for 6 months to legally end it with it being contested...like girl what?

She doesn't believe it: she disclaims repeatedly "this was what I thought" "from what i understood" as if she wasn't sure. She knows it was BS.

Britney is rebelling and daddy sends favorite sister in to soften up big sister. Move in with us... Hoping Britney will buy the "6 months out of state solution."

Goal being to manipulate Britney back to working  or cooperating with hoovering (love bombing) and lies. 

Dangle a carrot, try good cop as bad cop isn't working. 

Britney didn't fall for it 

spacer.png

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Added narc meme
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Thank you for taking the time to put all these timelines together first of all.  

Second: is there a timeline for how many different companies that were created in Britney's name during the c-ship? Correct me if I am wrong but there is little information on that out there.  

Third:  Lou is mentioned in the book who has been there for Jaime Lynn when others weren't. Especially during the time she figured out her life as a young mother. 

The interview was set up at Lou's home allegedly.  In the follow up via zoom she says she is scared for getting in trouble. Scared of who and why? 

I'll add the creation of all of Jamie's LLC's to the timeline as soon as I get a chance.

Great suggestion!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

It was somewhat speculative on my part...I always thought that Jodi and Ingham were trying to take over the conservatorship after Jamie started really screwing up and Lynn started raising a stink by hiring lawyers and objecting to fees which made Ingham have to start doing something or he would look bad...I just never knew why Lynn started raising a stink which is what really got the ball rolling but now we have a better idea as to why (she wanted to take over for Jamie)...

So Ingham started co-signing the contesting of fees, pushing for bessemer, and having Jamie removed...Jamie responded by saying that this isn't what Britney wanted and he wanted to hear it from Britney...Ingham responded that Britney had the capacity of a comatose patient but as her lawyer he had the ability to speak for her...the Judge demanded to hear from Britney...Ingham was the one who was against it so I don't see how team con could blame him...it was Jodi's lawyer who tried to silence her in court... Britney then proceeded to air both sides of the conservatorship out in her testimony and the rest is history...

Do you recall when the judge asked to hear from Britney?

Was it in the hearing directly prior to her June testimony? I'd like to find it so I can add it to my Chronological Timeline.

33 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Me too. I was trying to fint the transcript of that day but ended up finding others. 

I also want the transcript from where she spoke in court a little over two years ago but was ignored by the judge. 

That in it self would speak volumes to me. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu3w_k-qvd7Vtk6bGbBYr5GtmbpIbWtL/view?usp=sharing

I never found that 2019 transcript

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

By the wording, was Ingham aware and/or complicit in the monitoring? Did he ask this now as a way of saying "I'm not working with you anymore?"

I suspect that the surveillance of Britney and Ingham's conversations was how they kept Ingham in line from 2008 onwards.

We've heard that both Adnan Ghalib and David Lucado were tailed, and David was so frightened that he contacted law enforcement.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't pull this with Ingham as well.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Wouldn't that have been an oversight of some kind for the conservatorship?

Miller Kaplan is a huge business management firm...they also do audits and intellectual property rights etc...I'm shocked they would get involved in something this shady...

my sense is that all the financials done at Miller Kaplan are above board. then they are passed down to Tri-star, where all the shadiness happens.

So maybe miller kaplan is in charge of the income side...I agree with you that the shadiness isnt coming from MK.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Random thought while reading the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" thread...

Which side do you think Kevin Federline was on? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

My guess is that during 2019, Kevin snuggled up closer to Grandma.

Key dates:

Aug. 16, 2017 - The conservators file court documents asking to change Britney's will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. 

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. It is unknown when Bryan Spears resigned as co-Trustee. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee. It is currently unknown who that trustee is.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting of Britney's estate. A declaration from a forensic accountant estimates the cost to the estate will be around $100,000.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019.

Britney was on tour from July 7th, 2018-September 1st, 2018, so presumably she had very little time to spend on anything but that (if she was even informed of any of these decisions).  On August 3rd, 2018, she was photographed with her children at Buckingham Palace.  Does the timing of that ex parte hearing seem somewhat suspicious, given Britney and her sons' physical location at that time?  Perhaps Kevin thought, "This is a good time to push some of these legal changes through since Britney won't be calling to speak to me or the boys while they are away together." 

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

how would JL think while on that podcast that all Britney had to do was move in with her for 6 months to legally end it with it being contested...like girl what?

@B. Leighyou are 100% right, I'm going to go with my first instinct and make a joke about how dumb JL is.

Jamie Lynn, you're so dumb...when someone asked "what is a quarterback?" you responded "five nickelback songs."

Jamie Lynn, you're so dumb...you thought an irrevocable trust was how you got pregnant.

Jamie Lynn, you're so dumb, you thought you had been living off your Zooey 101 money for the past 16 years.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block