Lynne Spears' Legal Manoeuvres : A Research Thread

18 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Going back to the phone mirroring and JL's texts informing Britney about team con wrongdoings, is it possible that if con saw these texts from JL they booted her from the Trust idea because her ideas didn't align with their goals? 

I don't think so, she withrawed the petition and resigned from her position as trustee 9 days before she sent that text.

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Also I think Blackbox has stopped mirroring her phone a few months earlier.

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, instructs security guard Alex Vlasov to cease monitoring Britney's communications with her court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham.

Edited by Tar_isa
add date
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Actually it may have happened in april 2021 and not dec 2020...if anyone can find april 2021 court transcript I think that will hold the key...I remember this vividly because some sources were saying Ingham requested it and others were saying the Judge requested it...but then it was later revealed to have been the judge (I think it was suprise witness who showed it was the judge but I could be mistaken on who said that)...

Same hearing?

Apr. 26, 2021 - Jamie Spears' attorneys accuse Lynne Spears' legal team of sharing their objections to James' legal fees with lawyers representing Sam Lutfi.

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

OMG! Yes - freebritney.army has a good repository and TSW (link on her twitter) has a good repository as well. Neither are complete though. 

I worked eight months straight in 2021 and only took four afternoons off in that entire time...So I didn't get a chance to follow all of the court proceedings.

That's why I'm rehashing all of this stuff now...And my goodness, am I ever glad I started digging!

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There is a lot of info in this thread and the other recent threads...Yesterday was a busy day.

I'll update the timeline as soon as a I get a chance.

If you notice anything missing from it can you let me know?

To simplify your life, these are the additions to the timeline that I propose:

Oct. 25, 2007 - Blackout album is released

Aug. 21, 2020 - Daily Mail writes an article about A. Wallet potentially rejoining CON   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8650137/Britney-Spears-former-estate-manager-Andrew-Wallet-regain-conservatorship-control.html

Oct. 5, 2020 - Jamie removes request to add A Wallet back to the CON

Oct. 5, 2020 - A. Wallet does an exclusive interview with Daily Mail about rejoining the CON.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8798383/Britney-Spears-ex-estate-manager-says-conservatorship-rest-life.html

Wallet finds out about Jamie removing the request for A. wallet to join during this interview

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

To simplify your life, these are the additions to the timeline that I propose:

Oct. 25, 2007 - Blackout album is released

Aug. 21, 2020 - Daily Mail writes an article about A. Wallet potentially rejoining CON   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8650137/Britney-Spears-former-estate-manager-Andrew-Wallet-regain-conservatorship-control.html

Oct. 5, 2020 - Jamie removes request to add A Wallet back to the CON

Oct. 5, 2020 - A. Wallet does an exclusive interview with Daily Mail about rejoining the CON.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8798383/Britney-Spears-ex-estate-manager-says-conservatorship-rest-life.html

Wallet finds out about Jamie removing the request for A. wallet to join during this interview

Blackout and the M&M's Tour are now added...Important because Britney likely has a 360 contract with Jive/RCA, meaning that the record company receives a cut of all ticket sales, merchandise, etc.

The same goes for WEG...The M&M's Tour and Blackout were likely the final straw for Johnny Wright.

I also need to add to the timeline:

• Info gleaned from Susan Bassi's 2007 documents from the family court.
  • All of Jamie's LLC creations.
  • Date that judge asks for Britney's June testimony.
  • And more!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Blackout and the M&M's Tour are now added...Important because Britney likely has a 360 contract with Jive/RCA, meaning that the record company receives a cut of all ticket sales, merchandise, etc.

The same goes for WEG...The M&M's Tour and Blackout were likely the final straw for Johnny Wright.

I also need to add to the timeline:

• Info gleaned from Susan Bassi's 2007 documents from the family court.
  • All of Jamie's LLC creations.
  • Date that judge asks for Britney's June testimony.
  • And more!

I can tackle the LLC creation dates next week…I’ve been meaning to do this for the accounting docs anyway.

• Like 2

So... what about this June 3rd, 2017 date? I know @RebellionSparkles has mentioned it before but I had no idea what it was about. Now I see this comment in the other thread about Lynne and I'm thinking, what if this is really what got the ball rolling?

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It seems Lynne had used Tri-Star or Stonebridge from right before the con, December 2007 until June 3, 2017.

there was clearly a Lynne+Lou breakup June 3, 2017…but there are not a lot of news stories and no court docs to explain what was happening around this time.

Then a couple months later the BJS Kids&Family trust is created, but they must've had the idea for a while before they actually did it. I'm seeing an inside war between Jamie+Lou+JL against Lynne+Kevin (+possibly Bryan?)

On 2/1/2022 at 11:49 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

I can tackle the LLC creation dates next week…I’ve been meaning to do this for the accounting docs anyway.

here are some of B's incorporation dates:

Dec. 20, 2000 - BRIDGMORE TIMBER, L.L.C. (company # 35017695K) incorporated in Louisiana (ADDRESS = BRITNEY’S CHILDHOOD HOME)

Sept. 22, 2008 - BRANDCASTING UNLIMITED, LLC. (company # 200826810338) incorporated in California

Nov. 12, 2008 – Spears King Pole, Inc. (company # 4621584) incorporated in Delaware

May 13, 2009 - WHITE TRANSPORT LLC (company # 200913410049) incorporated in California

Sept. 14, 2009 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS, LLC (company # 200925710312) incorporated in California

Jan. 01, 2010 – Miss Britney Recording, Inc (company # C3265666) incorporated in California

Jan. 12, 2010 - SHILOH STANDING, INC. (company # C3272201) incorporated in California – conversion FROM CA LLC # 200812910296

Mar. 3, 2015 - ATARA TOURS, INC. (company # E0267402013-8) incorporated in Nevada

Jan. 12, 2018 – Bellatori Tours Inc. (company # E0020702018-2) incorporated in Nevada

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block