Lynne Spears' Legal Manoeuvres : A Research Thread

23 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

If I remember correctly it was Lynn's lawyers who first questioned the 12th accounting, and it was Lynn's lawyer who wrote to advocate for Britney to be able to hire an attorney of her choice after Ingham resigned (Jodi was trying to have a chaperon "help" while Britney was with her new attorney and Ingham wanted another court appointed attorney)...

Lynne’s lawyers brought up the $500k “daddy” media matters charge…this was in the redacted part of the accounting filing, so we only know about it bc off Lynne’s objection.

around the same time Sam Ingham rejected Tri-Star ‘s $500k floor. 

Any and everything that comes from Jamie Lynn is directly from Mama Lou. JL was literally doing interviews at Lou’s house just a few weeks ago. 

I suspect Sam Ingham got more involved after Wallet left—there was a serious threat of the CON falling apart because Wallet held the vast majority of the CON surety bond (I assume because Jamie’s past bankruptcies precluded him from holding a $60mm personal bond on his own).

Without a CON bond holder, there is no CON, and the lawyers could not let the CON end because their paychecks would disappear, and their wrongdoings would come to light.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To me, this line is the most interesting:

"At the beginning of the hearing, Ingham admitted he was unsure exactly what Spears would be saying and is said to have seemed taken aback by her testimony."

I've always wondered how her testimony transpired...I'm sure Team CON was furious with Ingham that it happened at all.

@B. Leigh You explained this to me once, but I never followed up...How did this testimony occur?!

It was somewhat speculative on my part...I always thought that Jodi and Ingham were trying to take over the conservatorship after Jamie started really screwing up and Lynn started raising a stink by hiring lawyers and objecting to fees which made Ingham have to start doing something or he would look bad...I just never knew why Lynn started raising a stink which is what really got the ball rolling but now we have a better idea as to why (she wanted to take over for Jamie)...

So Ingham started co-signing the contesting of fees, pushing for bessemer, and having Jamie removed...Jamie responded by saying that this isn't what Britney wanted and he wanted to hear it from Britney...Ingham responded that Britney had the capacity of a comatose patient but as her lawyer he had the ability to speak for her...the Judge demanded to hear from Britney...Ingham was the one who was against it so I don't see how team con could blame him...it was Jodi's lawyer who tried to silence her in court... Britney then proceeded to air both sides of the conservatorship out in her testimony and the rest is history...

• Like 1
On 1/29/2022 at 10:06 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Some quick notes from the Christopher Melcher video:

• Lynne's Louisiana attorney Gladstone Jones III is not licensed to practice in California, so a second lawyer, Yasha Bronshteyn, was hired.
  • Since Yasha Bronshteyn is a California probate attorney there was a duplicate effort going on.
  • Between Jones, Bronshteyn, and Jones' colleague Lynn E. Swanson, they have "little to show" for their efforts.
  • As an interested party, Lynne Spears had the power to file for termination of the conservatorship. She failed to do so.
  • Bessemer Trust was appointed co-conservator of Britney's estate, but Lynne's lawyers failed to follow up.
  • No letters of conservatorship were issued, and six months lapsed before Bessemer was appointed.
  • Lynne's lawyers offered no criticism of Lou M. Taylor's billing practices or of Jamie's surveillance of Britney.
  • Jones billed $800 per hour. Swanson billed $700 per hour. Both had to get "up to speed" on probate law before they could even work on the case.
  • Jones billed for 441 hours of talking to Lynne Spears and was asking for $504,000. This represents a 40% discount.
  • Bronshteyn billed for 65 hours for preparing court papers and was asking $146,000.

Melcher feels that one reason why Lynne Spears may be interested in being involved in the conservatorship is that she's receiving $150,000 per year for upkeep of Serenity.

Apart from that, Melcher couldn't find any benefit to having Lynne Spears being involved as an interested party.

However...

I do remember that it was Lynne's lawyer who advocated for Britney to be able to speak during her June testimony.

Can anyone recall any other benefits that Lynne's lawyers brought to the case?

In their petition, they suggest that it was them pushing Sam Ingham that started that creaky cart on the way to ending the conservatorship. If the dates line up, that would be significant. To me, it looked like there started to be movement when Sam Ingham started asking for records to be public. Lynn's motives might be suspect (maybe she figured it wouldn't end cleanly and she could offer to replace Jamie), but just that one thing started to give some openings. I don't agree with Christopher Melcher that Lynn's lawyers didn't bring anything. Just that they were there, advocating a point of view that had been stifled, was something that nobody saw for years. Consider what they did to Jon Erdley. I don't think it's easy to figure out how much they contributed, looking from the outside, but I think they mattered. For me, their remark in court that the whole thing was "lawyers gone wild" was priceless. 

Rebellion Sparkles could also be right, that Andrew Wallet leaving was a catalyst. According to the paralegal, the rehab was, for whatever reason, a line in the sand to him. And I have since pictured Wallet telling Jamie, and maybe Sam Ingham, as he boxed up his bond and fled the scene, this is going south and it's time for an exit strategy. Ingham may have taken that to heart, if not Jamie.

Re Jamie Lynn's reason for not going ahead with the trust, she never is very clear. But here's an analysis of her body language, which is fun. If it doesn't download at the right spot, that question is at 20:18. One of the analysts thinks somebody clued her in that it was more complicated than she thought.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I bet Lou is furious with JL for saying what she did on camera. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you for taking the time to put all these timelines together first of all.  

Second: is there a timeline for how many different companies that were created in Britney's name during the c-ship? Correct me if I am wrong but there is little information on that out there.  

Third:  Lou is mentioned in the book who has been there for Jaime Lynn when others weren't. Especially during the time she figured out her life as a young mother. 

The interview was set up at Lou's home allegedly.  In the follow up via zoom she says she is scared for getting in trouble. Scared of who and why? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have no documents to share and no new into, just some thoughts:

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

She knew stuff was going on with the SJB Trust. Did Ingham tell her? Dis she tell Lutfi? I think this whole cold wat within the family is rooted in the damn SJB Trust, but I'm not sure if Lynne wanted to control it or just stop Team Jamie to do whatever they wanted with it.

Aug. 17, 2020 - Sam Lutfi sends a "cease and desist" letter to Lou M. Taylor

We have considered the possibility he's working for Lou. Why do this, then? Did he do this in collusion with Lynne?

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s). Includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management

How did she have power to do this if she allegedly "never took the steps to become a part of it"? Why now, after 2 years of being named trustee?

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, forwards an email to security guard Alex Vlasov in which Britney's court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham, asks James Spears' lawyer for confirmation that calls, texts, and voicemails from Britney's new phone will not be monitored, "directly or indirectly." 

By the wording, was Ingham aware and/or complicit in the monitoring? Did he ask this now as a way of saying "I'm not working with you anymore?"

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, instructs security guard Alex Vlasov to cease monitoring Britney's communications with her court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham.

Team Con lost a big advantage here. After the monitoring stopped, did they try to get JL to gain Britney's trust again (i.e. text messages in november) to get an in into the opposing side's strategy, since they no longer had the advantage of knowing the conversations between Ingham and Britney?

Aug. 24, 2020 - James Spears' lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, confirms to Samuel Ingham that Mr. Spears does not have access to Britney's calls, texts, or voicemails.

Aug. 27, 2020 - Samuel Ingham nominates Bessemer Trust to become conservator of Britney's estate.

Did he want to hide it from Team Con? (hence the ask about the monitoring)

Sept. 16, 2020 - James Spears requests the court allow Andrew Wallet to once again become co-conservator of Britney's estate.

So, James tries to put his own man in the con of the estate, maybe in case he actually gets kicked out?

Sept. 16, 2020 - Samuel Ingham tells the court that Tri Star Entertainment, owned by Lou M. Taylor, has stopped paying him.

Retaliation?

Sept. 22, 2020 - The civil suit against Sam Lutfi ends with an Order to Show Cause hearing (Failure to Prosecute the Case).

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Apparently, after she resigned, Sam Ingham was appointed as the new trustee, with Lynne's lawyer's approval*. Going by JL's text a few days later, did this mean Team Ingham+Lynne won the battle over the control of the SJB Trust? Was this what team con was so worried about when JL 'warned' Britney that mom was working with Ingham, and he was working for Lynne's interests, not Britney? Was Lynne also working with Lutfi behind the scenes?

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

Why does it look like she sh4t her pants? Did she leave Jamie to be the scapegoat?

Nov. 3, 2020 - Jamie Spears retains Michael Kane to serve as Britney’s business manager.

Nov. 10, 2020 - Judge Brenda Penny refuses to remove James Spears as sole financial conservator, but approves Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of her estate.

Was Ingham's petition as badly done as JL claims, did just Penny refuse because...well, corruption? If Ingham did indeed want Jamie out and Bessemer in, why take so long to actually file the paperwork?

Nov. 11, 2020 - Jamie Lynne Spears texts Britney to let her know that her court-appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham, was working closely with Lynne Spears and her lawyers. She says her father, Jamie Spears, wants to resign, but wants to confirm this with Britney one-on-one without involvement of the lawyers. Jamie Lynn says she feels that Ingham purposely left his petition to remove Jamie full of holes because he is working to the benefit of Lynne and not Britney. She also says Ingham may have toured the mental health facility that Britney was forced into in January of 2019.

She also says "If Sam tries to deny working with mom's lawyers or his constant contact with mom, I'll make sure he admits the truth, because I have read the messages and heard the conversations". Pray tell, JL, how did you read the messages and heard the conversations? Is it because they were monitored? 

(Crackpot theory which crossed my mind and is 99'9% impossible but it makes me laugh to think of it, what if the Sam whose conversations she saw was Sam Lutfi?)

Feb. 11, 2021 - Jamie Spears files an objection to the proposed order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of her estate.

Wasn't he ready to step down? Or was it only if it meant whoever was appointed conservator of the estate was an extension of himself, a.k.a. Wallet.

Apr. 26, 2021 - Jamie Spears' attorneys accuse Lynne Spears' legal team of sharing their objections to James' legal fees with lawyers representing Sam Lutfi.

Why would Lutfi care about those fees? Was this whole time 

June 25, 2021 - Samuel Ingham files the paperwork to make Bessemer Trust the co-conservator of Britney's estate alongside Jamie Spears, six months after requesting it orally.

Did he do this now to save face? Was the original petition to have Bessemer become conservator of the estate only a ruse to scare Team Jamie, and why didn't he follow through until june '21?

* source: 

On 3/22/2021 at 3:47 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

You're right.

I haven't had a chance to dig through this thread, but it appears Ingham asked to be made Guardian of the trust.

I'm assuming this meets with Britney's approval?

EDIT:

A comment from the same thread:

"Lynne’s lawyer agreed for Ingham to be temp trustee. 
It’s clear they want James out of it all."

EDIT #2:

I don't know if it's relevant, but here's a Blind Item from that same time period:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/11/blind-item-8_3.html

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

It was somewhat speculative on my part...I always thought that Jodi and Ingham were trying to take over the conservatorship after Jamie started really screwing up and Lynn started raising a stink by hiring lawyers and objecting to fees which made Ingham have to start doing something or he would look bad...I just never knew why Lynn started raising a stink which is what really got the ball rolling but now we have a better idea as to why (she wanted to take over for Jamie)...

So Ingham started co-signing the contesting of fees, pushing for bessemer, and having Jamie removed...Jamie responded by saying that this isn't what Britney wanted and he wanted to hear it from Britney...Ingham responded that Britney had the capacity of a comatose patient but as her lawyer he had the ability to speak for her...the Judge demanded to hear from Britney...Ingham was the one who was against it so I don't see how team con could blame him...it was Jodi's lawyer who tried to silence her in court... Britney then proceeded to air both sides of the conservatorship out in her testimony and the rest is history...

Sam and Jodi def have a close relationship and it’s totally plausible they were trying to take control of the ailing CON.

Omg cheez-it-gate 😆😆😆😆 

Sam Ingham ❤️ Jodi 4eva

Everyone on this thread has listened to the gram girls’ toxic podcast, right?

sam Ingham sharing his ziplock baggie cheez-itz with Jodi in the courthouse is an ICONIC moment. Great descriptive writing from Tess.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

She knew stuff was going on with the SJB Trust. Did Ingham tell her? Dis she tell Lutfi? I think this whole cold wat within the family is rooted in the damn SJB Trust, but I'm not sure if Lynne wanted to control it or just stop Team Jamie to do whatever they wanted with it.

We have considered the possibility he's working for Lou. Why do this, then? Did he do this in collusion with Lynne?

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s). Includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management

How did she have power to do this if she allegedly "never took the steps to become a part of it"? Why now, after 2 years of being named trustee?

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, forwards an email to security guard Alex Vlasov in which Britney's court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham, asks James Spears' lawyer for confirmation that calls, texts, and voicemails from Britney's new phone will not be monitored, "directly or indirectly." 

By the wording, was Ingham aware and/or complicit in the monitoring? Did he ask this now as a way of saying "I'm not working with you anymore?"

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, instructs security guard Alex Vlasov to cease monitoring Britney's communications with her court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham.

Team Con lost a big advantage here. After the monitoring stopped, did they try to get JL to gain Britney's trust again (i.e. text messages in november) to get an in into the opposing side's strategy, since they no longer had the advantage of knowing the conversations between Ingham and Britney?

Aug. 24, 2020 - James Spears' lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, confirms to Samuel Ingham that Mr. Spears does not have access to Britney's calls, texts, or voicemails.

Aug. 27, 2020 - Samuel Ingham nominates Bessemer Trust to become conservator of Britney's estate.

Sept. 16, 2020 - James Spears requests the court allow Andrew Wallet to once again become co-conservator of Britney's estate.

So, James tries to put his own man in the con of the estate, maybe in case he actually gets kicked out?

Sept. 16, 2020 - Samuel Ingham tells the court that Tri Star Entertainment, owned by Lou M. Taylor, has stopped paying him.

Retaliation?

Sept. 22, 2020 - The civil suit against Sam Lutfi ends with an Order to Show Cause hearing (Failure to Prosecute the Case).

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Apparently, after she resigned, Sam Ingham was appointed as the new trustee, with Lynne's lawyer's approval*. Going by JL's text a few days later, did this mean Team Ingham+Lynne won the battle over the control of the SJB Trust? Was this what team con was so worried about when JL 'warned' Britney that mom was working with Ingham, and he was working for Lynne's interests, not Britney? Was Lynne also working with Lutfi behind the scenes?

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

Why does it look like she sh4t her pants? Did she leave Jamie to be the scapegoat?

Nov. 3, 2020 - Jamie Spears retains Michael Kane to serve as Britney’s business manager.

Nov. 10, 2020 - Judge Brenda Penny refuses to remove James Spears as sole financial conservator, but approves Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of her estate.

Was Ingham's petition as badly done as JL claims, did just Penny refuse because...well, corruption? If Ingham did indeed want Jamie out and Bessemer in, why take so long to actually file the paperwork?

Nov. 11, 2020 - Jamie Lynne Spears texts Britney to let her know that her court-appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham, was working closely with Lynne Spears and her lawyers. She says her father, Jamie Spears, wants to resign, but wants to confirm this with Britney one-on-one without involvement of the lawyers. Jamie Lynn says she feels that Ingham purposely left his petition to remove Jamie full of holes because he is working to the benefit of Lynne and not Britney. She also says Ingham may have toured the mental health facility that Britney was forced into in January of 2019.

She also says "If Sam tries to deny working with mom's lawyers or his constant contact with mom, I'll make sure he admits the truth, because I have read the messages and heard the conversations". Pray tell, JL, how did you read the messages and heard the conversations? Is it because they were monitored? 

(Crackpot theory which crossed my mind and is 99'9% impossible but it makes me laugh to think of it, what if the Sam whose conversations she saw was Sam Lutfi?)

Feb. 11, 2021 - Jamie Spears files an objection to the proposed order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of her estate.

Wasn't he ready to step down? Or was it only if it meant whoever was appointed conservator of the estate was an extension of himself, a.k.a. Wallet.

Apr. 26, 2021 - Jamie Spears' attorneys accuse Lynne Spears' legal team of sharing their objections to James' legal fees with lawyers representing Sam Lutfi.

June 25, 2021 - Samuel Ingham files the paperwork to make Bessemer Trust the co-conservator of Britney's estate alongside Jamie Spears, six months after requesting it orally.

Did he do this now to save face? Was the original petition to have Bessemer become conservator of the estate only a ruse to scare Team Jamie, and why didn't he follow through until june '21?

* source: 

Bessemer was always a slightly sus move…why not just end the CON?

there must have been a part of this contract that prevented Jamie from Accessing her money…but I’m not sure how that would work because he was still co-Con.

my best guess is that Bessemer would have agreed to hold the surety bond for the CON, and because bessemer is an actual business (not just rando A.Wallet) there would have been real oversight of Britney’s money.

at the end of the day, Sam Ingham does not want real oversight, so that gives a motivation to not file the paperwork.

bringing it back to Lynne, I think the lawyers got her involved sometime in 2019, when they thought it was possible that the CON would end because of Jamie’s abuses, Wallet’s departure, etc.

then Lufti starts playing a role again. Lynne+Lufti makes a lot of sense to me.

• Like 1

There's something here that's sitting right under my nose...

And I can't put my finger on it...

But it has to do with the SJB Revocable Trust.

I think I wrote this in the "Missing Documents" thread...But what is the legal difference between the SJB Revocable Trust and the BJS Kids & Family Trust?

Does JL know the difference...Or was it suddenly pointed out to her halfway through? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

"And Family."

That tells me that they weren't just adding in the boys at Britney's request...But inserting themselves so that they would be beneficiaries if Britney died.

Britney: "I thought they were trying to kill me."

• Like 4
7 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Thank you for taking the time to put all these timelines together first of all.  

Second: is there a timeline for how many different companies that were created in Britney's name during the c-ship? Correct me if I am wrong but there is little information on that out there.  

Third:  Lou is mentioned in the book who has been there for Jaime Lynn when others weren't. Especially during the time she figured out her life as a young mother. 

The interview was set up at Lou's home allegedly.  In the follow up via zoom she says she is scared for getting in trouble. Scared of who and why? 

Swat team for BJS has done really good work on company creation and timeline. Here is their connection map:

https://coggle.it/diagram/YORFHHzmjZ0oii_h/t/queen-britney-spears

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Bessemer was always a slightly sus move…why not just end the CON?

I think cuz no one from team Con wanted to end Cship.  For ex. the very first thing Jodi did as a conservator was petition for an extending of Сship to other states. Imo it shows that Ingham and Jodi had no intention of ever terminating the Сship.

And Brit really dodged a bullet with Bessemer, the lawyer who represented them has a very long good professional relationship with Vivian.

TSW has a few posts about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSt_fB7lpNL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSu6NzGJMHw/

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's something here that's sitting right under my nose...

And I can't put my finger on it...

But it has to do with the SJB Revocable Trust.

I think I wrote this in the "Missing Documents" thread...But what is the legal difference between the SJB Revocable Trust and the BJS Kids & Family Trust?

Does JL know the difference...Or was it suddenly pointed out to her halfway through? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

"And Family."

That tells me that they weren't just adding in the boys at Britney's request...But inserting themselves so that they would be beneficiaries if Britney died.

Britney: "I thought they were trying to kill me."

I can speak to the financial difference between these two types of trusts.

I believe the main difference with BJS kids account was it was a blocked account. This is usually made for kids who make or inherit money and the parents, grandparents whoever, tie stipulations to the access of the $$. Usually (maybe even legally) the kids get access to the blocked accounts when the reach age of majority. Now this is where it gets trickier…the BJS kids was also supposed to be Irrevocable (vs. SJB = revocable)…a lawyer would have to explain the differences. But sticking to the financial aspect, functionally, my interpretation is that they made some sort of Frankenstein trust that would prevent Brit or her kids from having access to the money while Brit was still alive. 
An even trickier part is asset backed debt…a somewhat common thing that rich people do is take out asset backed loans…mortgages for mere mortals…but much fancier arrangements for rich people. For instance, this is how Elon musk pays himself while “taking no salary.” He owns xx shares of Tesla, and he takes out a $xx million loan using his Tesla shares as collateral.

we KNOW that the CONs used this asset backed debt agreement against the SJB trust to fund the CON in the beginning. Once Britney stopped working, and the cash stopped flowing, the CONs probably needed access to Brit’s other assets, so that’s why they did this nonsense with Jamie Lynn. The goal would have been to drain the money (either physically, by spending the cash), or by taking out asset backed debt against the trust.

BUT this is where I’m sure the CONs got foiled…all these lawyers exploit loopholes in California law…but the federal Laws controlling banks, financial institutions, debt are very strong (very hard to exploit). I’m guessing whatever the CONs were attempting with a Frankenstein trust was simply illegal federally, and Morgan Stanley or whoever was not going to play ball. This is why I believe they dropped the JL trust request.

One of the videos from swat team BJS discusses the difference between SJB and BJS kids trusts. They have done great work on the trust issues.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I think cuz no one from team Con wanted to end Cship.  For ex. the very first thing Jodi did as a conservator was petition for an extending of Сship to other states. Imo it shows that Ingham and Jodi had no intention of ever terminating the Сship.

And Brit really dodged a bullet with Bessemer, the lawyer who represented them has a very long good professional relationship with Vivian.

TSW has a few posts about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSt_fB7lpNL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSu6NzGJMHw/

Yeah. This is probably where Rosengart is going to prove conspiracy. I agree with you 100% that the lawyers + Jodi were actively trying to keep the CON going.

it seems like no one ever told Britney that it was possible to end it. Thank goodness she spoke on June 23!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lynne’s lawyers brought up the $500k “daddy” media matters charge…this was in the redacted part of the accounting filing, so we only know about it bc off Lynne’s objection.

around the same time Sam Ingham rejected Tri-Star ‘s $500k floor. 

Any and everything that comes from Jamie Lynn is directly from Mama Lou. JL was literally doing interviews at Lou’s house just a few weeks ago. 

I suspect Sam Ingham got more involved after Wallet left—there was a serious threat of the CON falling apart because Wallet held the vast majority of the CON surety bond (I assume because Jamie’s past bankruptcies precluded him from holding a $60mm personal bond on his own).

Without a CON bond holder, there is no CON, and the lawyers could not let the CON end because their paychecks would disappear, and their wrongdoings would come to light.

There's so much to unpack on this page of the thread...

But here's a semi-updated timeline:

Key dates:

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

Nov. 6, 2020 - Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham files an objection to the $308,974.51 paid to Tri-Star in December 2019 to hit their "floor of $500k a year." He also objects to Lou M. Taylor using Britney's estate to pay her personal legal fees, to accounting errors made regarding rent payments from Spears Management, LLC to Bridgemore Timber, LLC, and requests either further information or an independent auditor.

• Like 2

Maybe it appears earlier in the thread but...

Can someone clarify to me why they think both Ingham and Lynne's lawyers would allow 11 months to lapse between nominating Bessemer as co-conservator and filing the official paperwork?

I understand the theory of Ingham wanting to extend the CON and not wanting Bessemer to come in to do a forensic accounting.

But why would Lynne Spears want 11 months to lapse if her intent is to nail Jamie?

Is she also trying to buy time to move assets from the SJB into the estate? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I'm not sure if I understand JL's statement about this...But then again, if JL is receiving her information from Miss Lou, then perhaps she's being led astray.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

A lot of stuff of documents from Twitter, also exists on Reddit. About ingham, Lutfi and others. 

Amongst Inghams history which is questionable. 

Found this, has everyone seen it? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/britney-spears-conservatorship-lawyer-samuel-ingham-has-a-very-mysterious-past

Wow interesting link.

So Britney was also an early investor in Uber. Add that to the missing assets and revenue.

An aside re Ingham:

Seems Ingham is tight with local judges according to Ugly judge:

Samuel D. Ingham, who drives a Range Rover by day and a Porsche that he sneaks out of his backyard garage in the evening, is often seen leaving his Los Angeles home on Veterans Avenue, heading to symposiums to mingle with LASC’s most powerful judges. Hmmm, perhaps to get the next lucrative court appointment of a celebrity??

During the weekdays, Samuel D. Ingham can be seen trolling the halls of the Los Angeles Superior, downtown courthouse, comfortably walking into clerk’s offices and judges’ chambers, as if he were right at home.

On the weekend, Samuel D. Ingham heads out to his sprawling hideaway in Ojai, where he indulges in the souvenirs he has collected from his probate victims. He likes to refer to himself as “Ojai Sam.”  https://uglyjudge.com/lawyers/california/los-angeles/samuel-delucenna-ingham-iii/

• Like 3

Someone mentioned they extended the c-ship to other states. Could it be because Britney got the information she could live out of state for six months and the c-ship would dissolve. 

Regardless whether that is correct information she was given (remember JL stated she had given information to Britney several times) 

Remember her phone was mirrored (allegedly). 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Retaliation?

* source: 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe it appears earlier in the thread but...

Can someone clarify to me why they think both Ingham and Lynne's lawyers would allow 11 months to lapse between nominating Bessemer as co-conservator and filing the official paperwork?

I understand the theory of Ingham wanting to extend the CON and not wanting Bessemer to come in to do a forensic accounting.

But why would Lynne Spears want 11 months to lapse if her intent is to nail Jamie?

Is she also trying to buy time to move assets from the SJB into the estate? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I'm not sure if I understand JL's statement about this...But then again, if JL is receiving her information from Miss Lou, then perhaps she's being led astray.

A lot of these questions ^^ can be answered by looking at the Financials timeline. For the TLDR folks, Sam Ingham + Lynne want Bessemer; Jamie, Jamie-Lynn, Lou, and that clown car of lawyers want blocked irrevocable trust (BJS Kids) and Stonebridge. IMO This all boils down to who holds the CON bond...AKA, who is on the hook if the CON goes belly-up.

Sam Ingham only cares about the CON continuing. He doesn’t care if Jamie or Lynne is in charge. But he has to choose sides based on what he thinks is the most likely outcome…he likely thought Jamie was going to lose the conservatorship. Jamie has a restraining order to protect Brit’s kids, no credit to  obtain a con bond, and no A. Wallet to take out a con bond for him.

Lynne and Sam Ingham want the straight forward solution of Bessemer trust will hold the CON bond. This is the most logical solution if Jamie cannot get approval for a $60mm bond.

Jamie + JL + Lou + clown car of lawyers are desperately holding on because the CON falls apart if Jamie cannot get approved for the CON bond--A. Wallet always held the vast majority of the risk for the CON bond. 

The clown car wants a much more complicated solution that involves changing the trust, Stonebridge, etc. But, if this convoluted plan does not work, they still need A. Wallet to sign for the bond.

July 2020 - Lynne asks for special notice

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

ADDED: August 21, 2020 - Daily Mail writes an article about A. Wallet potentially rejoining CON   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8650137/Britney-Spears-former-estate-manager-Andrew-Wallet-regain-conservatorship-control.html

A Wallet is needed because Jamie cannot qualify for a $60mm bond on his own.

Lynne, Sam Ingham want the straight forward solution of Bessemer holds the CON bond...the CON continues, Ingham gets his pay. Lynne maybe eventually becomes conservator.

ADDED: October 5, 2020 - Jamie removes request to add A Wallet back to the CON

Jamie and lawyers find some other way to get a CON bond...maybe someone else with considerable assets under management...*cough* Stonebridge/Lou...provides a loan guarantee, allowing Jamie to get the bond

ADDED: October 5, 2020 - A. Wallet does an exclusive interview with Daily Mail about rejoining the CON.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8798383/Britney-Spears-ex-estate-manager-says-conservatorship-rest-life.html

A Wallet thinks he is going to rejoin CON (for an exorbitant fee, I'm sure). Team CON finds an alternative to A. Wallet re: bond, but wants to embarrass him. Wallet finds out about Jamie removing the request for A. wallet to join during this interview.

JL = team mama Lou

Nov 2-3 are related events - Either Lou is kicked out of the CON by the lawyers, or she leaves voluntarily for that Kar-Jenner money.  *I wish I knew more about this time period and Tri Star's decision to leave the CON*

This might not be as big of a deal as I originally thought. I think Michael Kane through Miller Kaplan was involved for a long time in the accounting

A huge loss for Team Jamie. This would mean oversight would be added to the CON.

There might be stuff happening in the background to get Lynne installed as chief CON (speculation).

Makes 100% sense--Sam Ingham is working in his best interest, which is to have a straight forward continuation of the CON (Bessemer, and maybe eventually Bessemer+Lynne/Jodi). Jamies team is pulling legal gymnastics...the logical solution is to get Lynne's support in moving assets to a wealth mgmt firm (i.e. Bessemer) 

Jamie Lynn and Jamie would view this as Sam Ingham working in Lynne's best interest...but it really is his best interest. IMO, he approached Lynne when the CON was on shakey grounds.

**I added 3 dates to the timeline, and deleted dates that are not directly relevant to the finacials.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block