Rolling Stone : Jamie Lynn Spears’ Attempt to Defend Herself Blows Up in Her Face

JL made a big mistake by releasing that book now. Britney is a pop royalty. Her fans are just no joke. JL had a chance to redeem her self & image but after releasing that book so fast she destroyed her image. Im not going to be shocked if her NF show is canceled. I also think she did release that book that fast because they are running out of money since her sister is no longer paying her debts.. 

• Like 7
47 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

The text messages did not clear JL, they made it worse. They read to me of manipulating Britney to ring her father, even though she had  made the healthy and understandable choice by this point to have no direct contact. I am not defending Lynn, but the fact JL was not speaking to her because she had made some (very) tentative steps to help Britney says it all. Her father and Lou were using JL to get Britney to call her father so he could manipulate himself into full control of her again, the carrot being that he would look to end the conservatorship (the reality being he was never going to get off the gravy train until forced)..    

Very well said. Britney set a boundary and for the first time was standing up for herself, and all those texts show is that JL lacked respect for any of that. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Good thing other people "inserted themselves" to help Britney. Imagine if all she had was JL's "unsent text" to support her 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love all your posts with these images about NPD and narcissists because they're 100% accurate. I relate to that a lot cause I went through hell for years with one and everytime I read something about it it's like I'm seeing my story being told, so thank you for the ALWAYS pertinent images, what you're doing is important. Also it's immediately relatable to Brit's situation, it's scary as it's so so sooo predictable how those people act. I'm glad now people are waking up and seeing the truth, and that she has people looking out for her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Felinist said:

I love all your posts with these images about NPD and narcissists because they're 100% accurate. I relate to that a lot cause I went through hell for years with one and everytime I read something about it it's like I'm seeing my story being told, so thank you for the ALWAYS pertinent images, what you're doing is important. Also it's immediately relatable to Brit's situation, it's scary as it's so so sooo predictable how those people act. I'm glad now people are waking up and seeing the truth, and that she has people looking out for her.

Thanks! Living through this sort of thing really gives you an eye for bull**** doesn't it? Like a sixth sense

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block