Jamie Lynn Watson's book is flopping

Oh Jamie Lynn why did you do this to yourself. Have you not any self awareness you are delusional thinking you are this huge superstar like who did you think is gonna read your book, only Britney fans know you even exist. Everybody hates you now they are coming for you. You really should just lay low you put your family in danger by exposing them to all  the drag and threats. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

Oh Jamie Lynn why did you do this to yourself. Have you not any self awareness you are delusional thinking you are this huge superstar like who did you think is gonna read your book, only Britney fans know you even exist. Everybody hates you now they are coming for you. You really should just lay low you put your family in danger by exposing them to all  the drag and threats. 

My relationship with my cousin T'pioaka :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

2 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Wonder what her next endeavor would be - JLW beauty maybe ? :D 

She already has such a beautiful face and LT is already connected to the Kartrashian’s. Seems inevitable. Who wouldn’t want to look like her?!

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: She’ll be branded as the Country Kylie! And we’ll inevitably call it c*ntry Kylie. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block