Should Jessica Simpson Headline Coachella 2023 #Jesschella

MikeHunt

Coachella 2023  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tumblr_o6zuzaJjQG1thej0ko1_500.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FRONT ROW VIP BABY

YAAAAASSSS BISSHSHHHHHHH I'M READY

tumblr_mwyaztyzCV1slj24go1_400.gifvtumblr_mwyaztyzCV1slj24go1_400.gifvtumblr_mwyaztyzCV1slj24go1_400.gifv

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
26 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Nicki Minaj has a better chance at winning a Grammy than Jessica Simpson does at headlining ANYTHING. And we know neither of those scenarios will ever become reality

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Next caller.

Biiiitch don't play Successica like that! She defined a generation! She is an icon and if she wanted to, she could make one call and take Billie Eilish's spot at this years Coachella! Jessica is making her return to music in 2023 and will dominate the world like she has so many times. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Biiiitch don't play Successica like that! She defined a generation! She is an icon and if she wanted to, she could make one call and take Billie Eilish's spot at this years Coachella! Jessica is making her return to music in 2023 and will dominate the world like she has so many times. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

K. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: All love. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

i see posts about her here once in like 3-6 months and i am like oh some1 still remembers her. Idk her last video was cool but her early performances was not so good. she was oversinging too hard. but she can headline whatever she wants to. maybe singing at home for the kids  is more like her kind of thing

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@MikeHunt is @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN confirmed :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

but I would pay an extra $100 for Coachella tickets to have Successica headline all three nights :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Night one can be Sweet Kisses and Irresistible 

Night two can be In This Skin and A Public Affair

Night three can be Rejoyce and Happy Christmas :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

we don’t acknowledge Come On Musical Career Destroyer :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Come on over was actually good tho... Ppl just couldnt see her doing country, and that was sad ... She found a common ground between her loud belts, and sultry whispers... I wish that era was successful tbh 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block