Should Jessica Simpson Headline Coachella 2023 #Jesschella

MikeHunt

Coachella 2023  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I know! She still has her talent (as you can see in the video above...from 2 months ago). She needs to work with some talented writers and pop off again! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Let's do with Xtina and Britney as a lesbian trio with wet pu $$ ies - theyre mothers so its allowed, babies went from woohoos :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Stream La Fuerza btw :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Like 1

I know Jessica technically is far more financially successful than Britney (or any of her other pop peers from that time), but of course she’s not known for her music or voice at all, which is a shame.

I blame her creepy *** daddy’s forcible management of her as to the reason why she never had a huge hit beyond her lead ballad, which was really stunning vocally. He couldn’t decide on a consistent image and sound for her, despite her having all the necessary ingredients for pop stardom (gorgeous, great voice, likable).

And then the labels decision to “Britney-fy” her for her sophomore album was just disastrous, because that necessitated her version of dancing to ensue and dear god.

But all that to say, I met Jessica and Nick right before their show launched and she became huge for a bit; she was actually super sweet. Nick was…short. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kgid said:

Stop trying to make fetch happen, Gretchen.  It's not going to happen.  

And by "fetch" I mean, Jessica headlining ... Stuff.  And by "Gretchen" I mean @MikeHunt

I mean, each JSimp thread is always a hit. It shows the simple fact that, the PUBLIC can't get enough of the Goddess of Pop, Jessica Simpson! The people crave new Jessica music! She stays winning. She's coming for her Superbowl Halftime show, her Vegas residency and her headlining Coachella weekend in 2023! 

Jessica Simpson GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block