Should Jessica Simpson Headline Coachella 2023 #Jesschella

MikeHunt

Coachella 2023  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney, Christina, Jessica and Mandy will always be my core four childhood pop girls. I don’t really care for Christina anymore, but the other three have my heart. I would die to see In My Pocket live :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Omg In My Pocket!! I haven’t thought about that song in forever. Streaming now…actually gonna watch the video cuz she was gorgeous in it.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I did love Jessica back in the day :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I used to fantasize Kevin Zegers and I were a couple and had our own reality show like "Newlyweds" when I was in my teens :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Bring back J.Simp and A.Simp! Both are Early 2000s legends :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I googled Kevin Zegers cuz the name didn't ring a bell and when I saw him, it came flooding back to me. I used to want to eat his ãss out when I was a tween! He was always so hot to me. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Back then, Zac Efron was my number 1, but I always thought Kevin was like a more mysterious version of Zac. I googled his noodz today and I would still eat that ãss out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

5 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Omg In My Pocket!! I haven’t thought about that song in forever. Streaming now…actually gonna watch the video cuz she was gorgeous in it.

So one of my go to stories is how I made my little sister call Radio Disney relentlessly to get them to play this one time and they did :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: omg she was absolutely stunning in it and I would overplay my Coverage DVD to keep playing the vide :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I googled Kevin Zegers cuz the name didn't ring a bell and when I saw him, it came flooding back to me. I used to want to eat his ãss out when I was a tween! He was always so hot to me. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Back then, Zac Efron was my number 1, but I always thought Kevin was like a more mysterious version of Zac. I googled his noodz today and I would still eat that ãss out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

One of my earliest crushes. Being 6/7 watching Air Bud :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block