Breaking: Britney objects to Jamie Spears paying his attorneys fees from Britney's estate, Exhibit 2: Tri Star and Robin Greenhill’s failure to comply with subpoenas

2 minutes ago, britney_rox89 said:

I’m not remotely surprised by the Jamie and Lou relationship item. Antphrodite in a tarot reading said there was a woman who had an inappropriate relationship with a man. I knew it was Lou even then…. ALLEGEDLY. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

There's a picture of them together holding hands and they are very close to each other...I cant find it anywhere but Im sure someone else remembers it here. She's wearing a black dress I believe.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I'm listening to the live stream, and i have to say, this is the best court paper by Rosendaddy 

He DESTROYED Jamie Spears, once again

Did you know that Jamie Spears wanted to have television cooking show? lol 

Cooking grits and melting a block of Velveeta does not grant you a cooking show, Colon Spears! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Persona said:

Did I hear this right, they not only surveilled Britney but also pinging gps of all the people around her, like her boyfriends?  investigated freebritney supporters too, paid for by Britney of course. ******* psychos

Yep..they were illegally tracking others too OmG. I wonder if they tracked Jordan :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block