Exhale Exposé: JayTawndré found passing off songs by other artists as his own

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Exhale has been so peaceful as of late but the downfall of Henry M. Torres and these allegations against JayTawndre are too much for my heart! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

And you've had a hand in both :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

The Henry tea would have slipped under the radar if you hadn't brought it to the surface :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Slayout woke up choosing violence this morning :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: like sis how in the hell did you think to bust out the Shazam. Someone woke up with intentions for a full exposé:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Girl I didn’t choose violence, I chose the Truth! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Member @Trust Britney brought up Shazam early in the thread and that allegation was so shocking that I had to investigate. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And here we are. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

And you've had a hand in both :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

The Henry tea would have slipped under the radar if you hadn't brought it to the surface :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean other people uncovered these transgressions but I guess I did have to give them payola so they could hit the mainstream.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f75e58d4ca98c8a4e5

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
On 1/17/2022 at 1:28 PM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Sample issues. Got to copyright my beats eventually. These are to get people's attention. I'm new to all of this as far as releasing them. 

Sample issues? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I love that you appreciate music and all, but misleading us like this… :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 2