Exhale Exposé: JayTawndré found passing off songs by other artists as his own

Beware of the Heartbreak - I would cut the first 30 seconds in the begging. Everything else sounds amazing. I would add some violins or something to the background to make it more mid tempo. 

Fell 4 U is an Egyptian goddess. It's giving me Amerie "Touch" vibes. It does get stale after 2:00 mark and the "ahhs" are a nice touch... but it lasts too long. I would something more punchier. I would use more Arabian/Egyptian beats somewhere around 2:00. Started strong but ended a bit flat for me. 

Crystal Ball is flawless. I can see it on Glory.

Fashion Island gurl :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: I can see Gaga use this.

I'm sorry gurl, but Playground sounds messy. I want to burn it. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: It's so boring. I can't see it as a midtempo, ballad, or bop. 

I don't know if you wanted my unsolicited advice, but were kewl so I figured you wouldn't mind :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Beware of Heartbreak is a smash hit! I love this track!

Fell 4 U is honestly intriguing like something I would have enjoyed seeing if Domination still existed. It's sultry but fierce!

And I'm so happy you made a deluxe version of Warrior! I love each song. Crystal Ball could be a power ballad. Fashion Island is hot and rhythmic, makes me want to strut lol. Then Playground. Playground is that hidden gem. It is slow to start but grabs your attention when least expecting it. Very good stuff! 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Rex said:

Beware of Heartbreak is a smash hit! I love this track!

Fell 4 U is honestly intriguing like something I would have enjoyed seeing if Domination still existed. It's sultry but fierce!

And I'm so happy you made a deluxe version of Warrior! I love each song. Crystal Ball could be a power ballad. Fashion Island is hot and rhythmic, makes me want to strut lol. Then Playground. Playground is that hidden gem. It is slow to start but grabs your attention when least expecting it. Very good stuff! 

I'm so glad you love them!!! 

I'm hoping Britney hears my recent work (her lurk account has heard my stuff in November she loves my song Creep show!) Because I really would love to work with her on B10. She is known for working with lesser known people (Tinashe, Iggy Azalea, GEazy, Sabi) to name a few :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Her lower register on Fell 4 U would slay :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Which one screams Britney more? I'll write toit while away :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: