Exhale Exposé: JayTawndré found passing off songs by other artists as his own

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Because it seems disingenuous and I think you care more about having “hit threads” than you do about your well-being . I don’t know how I can say all of this without being painted like some *******, but if it were anyone else I would have the same reaction. When people can predict this will happen it’s for a reason. Several people didn’t actually think you were actually taking time off and they were right. I’ve given you several chances to stop fueling this further and others would’ve already locked the threads and issues suspensions. I’m trying my best to let people express themselves, however you are making it difficult. You said what you needed to say, however although you keep saying otherwise, you were not 100% transparent. There’s no shame in using paid programs for samples, but let people know you’re using those programs. I saw many people believe you actually produced those samples and that’s where this entire issue lies 

I always knew this bich moves shady, that’s why I never commented on their threads with music related bull**** - no cap with Style :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh the dramaaa.

But I saw the video you posted on Youtube where you felt like you needed to make a statement "as a music producer for Exhale" and I was like WHAT IS THIS and WHO ARE YOU? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I thought you said you were homeless but you made that video inside a house. I have a lot of comments regarding the aesthetic of the video like you could have cleaned your room first before shooting the video but that's just me being fussy. Seems to me like you're not homeless at all, you just look like one, which I think is convenient for your narrative. So go off I guess. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Is Madre Linda back or knot because girl I’m so bored waiting for your comeback?? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 5