Exhale Exposé: JayTawndré found passing off songs by other artists as his own

1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

We are Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan of Exhale tbh :emma::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

We are both horrible, once loved by everyone, we both have big scandals but at the end of the day we are iconic as hell and we had huge impact on Exhale's pop culture :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is just horrible, not iconic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright on behalf of all of Exhale, when are you gonna take the trash out? One a thief, while the other a catfishing predator who has some serious resentment issues. Don’t know which one to be scared of more at this point. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

47 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright on behalf of all of Exhale, when are you gonna take the trash out? One a thief, while the other a catfishing predator who has some serious resentment issues. Don’t know which one to be scared of more at this point. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I literally didn't steal anyone's identity and I'm not a predator. WTF? FALSE ALLEGATIONS. You are so sick of accusing someone of something that is a TOTAL ******* lie. You just made it up you weirdo cause you want to defend yourself, you don't know the other way to do that so you make things up lmao. One thing making fun of someone, second doing what you are doing. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I literally didn't steal anyone's identity and I'm not a predator. WTF? FALSE ALLEGATIONS. You are so sick of accusing someone of something that is a TOTAL ******* lie. You just made it up you weirdo cause you want to defend yourself, you don't know the other way to do that so you make things up lmao. One thing making fun of someone, second doing what you are doing. 

9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I'm honestly very surprised that the user THAT imo problematic and horrible and cruel and annoying survived on this site 12 years without a permanent ban :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I understand making fun of someone but this time he took it way too far. 

False allegations, it's a serious case :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

The irony of this all. For one, learn to have a civil conversation without inserting a bunch of ridiculous memes and sounding hostile. Second, I did not make fun of you.

What I can say,

1. You did steal someone’s identity through picture format and pretended to make it your own.

2. You had members allegedly send you nüdes and/or messages displaying interest in you. You went along with it all this time and pretended that it was you. That is a form of ***ual predatory behavior and not much different than what you see on apps like Grindr or Tinder when people catfish others in order to gain attention. You also went so far to create a fake Instagram profile, and for what? Like what was your point? Are you insecure? A sad troll? Genuinely asking. 

3. You, of all people, do not have the audacity to come for others and call them weird, problematic, cruel and/or annoying; let alone wonder why I am not banned when I am actually able to hold myself accountable and not blame others for my problem. Instead, work on what seems to be your resentment towards me/others and your anger. If anything, this just solidifies to us all how you can’t be taken serious nor do you want to hold yourself accountable. I mean, how many times have you mentioned me at this point? Seems like whenever you feel threatened, you resort to name-calling which is common of your kind. Surprised you aren’t banned yet but I’ll leave that decision up to the mods. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The irony of this all. For one, learn to have a civil conversation without inserting a bunch of ridiculous memes and sounding hostile. Second, I did not make fun of you.

What I can say,

1. You did steal someone’s identity through picture format and pretended to make it your own.

2. You had members allegedly send you nüdes and/or messages displaying interest in you. You went along with it all this time and pretended that it was you. That is a form of ***ual predatory behavior and not much different than what you see on apps like Grindr or Tinder when people catfish others in order to gain attention. You also went so far to create a fake Instagram profile, and for what? Like what was your point? Are you insecure? A sad troll? Genuinely asking. 

3. You, of all people, do not have the audacity to come for others and call them weird, problematic, cruel and/or annoying; let alone wonder why I am not banned when I am actually able to hold myself accountable and not blame others for my problem. Instead, work on what seems to be your resentment towards me/others and your anger. If anything, this just solidifies to us all how you can’t be taken serious nor do you want to hold yourself accountable. I mean, how many times have you mentioned me at this point? Seems like whenever you feel threatened, you resort to name-calling which is common of your kind. Surprised you aren’t banned yet but I’ll leave that decision up to the mods. 

This is ******* ridiculous. Literally NO ONE sent me *****, NEVER on Instagram or Exhale. I've NEVER flirted with anyone through DMs because I have a boyfriend. You literally make **** up, so pathetic and sick... Like literally what the **** is wrong with you? I've never said ANYTHING like that. You are so sick for that. This makes me so ******* sick and mad because there will be people that will believe you. I can literally sue you for that. You took it too far. 

Your behavior is disgusting. You literally accuse me of something that is a total lie. And who's the one being sick? You clearly have anger issues imo. This is extremely surprising to me that you don't even feel ashamed of yourself making things up. 

You are known for having fights with like EVERYONE on this forum. You are extremely disrespectful and don't me surprised that people don't like you. At least I don't make false allegations towards you but my humor is passive aggressive. 

Fake Instagram profile? Lmaooo you clearly can't read. The BODY in one photo was someone's else as a prank for my friends. 

7 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I just have to say as someone who’s been catfished off the apps, it’s definitely cringe how far you’ve seem to take it. I think if you would’ve just owned up to it and apologized people would be more forgiving. You seem to be very unapologetic about it all so far. 

You are just following the bandwagon of hate and judgement. Very disappointed. 

I apologized to end this unnecessary high school drama. 

Watch both of my statement videos.... Showing facts. It's MY SONGS MY MUSIC. And I'm not going to apologize about loving my music !!! 🤷🤷🤷

Bit of advice, don't be a follower sweetie, be a leader. 

Have a good one :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This is ******* ridiculous. Literally NO ONE sent me *****, NEVER on Instagram or Exhale. I've NEVER flirted with anyone through DMs because I have a boyfriend. You literally make **** up, so pathetic and sick... Like literally what the **** is wrong with you? I've never said ANYTHING like that. You are so sick for that. This makes me so ******* sick and mad because there will be people that will believe you. I can literally sue you for that. You took it too far. 

Your behavior is disgusting. You literally accuse me of something that is a total lie. And who's the one being sick? You clearly have anger issues imo. This is extremely surprising to me that you don't even feel ashamed of yourself making things up. 

You are known for having fights with like EVERYONE on this forum. You are extremely disrespectful and don't me surprised that people don't like you. At least I don't make false allegations towards you but my humor is passive aggressive. 

Fake Instagram profile? Lmaooo you clearly can't read. The BODY in one photo was someone's else as a prank for my friends. 

You took a picture. Big deal. People are hungry and homeless in third world countries. Yet these people are thinking our "Expose" is a reality show that is drama filled. It's not real news. Exhale people come on here to be escape and we all create illusions of who we are but it's not really us. Sometimes we don't want to be vulnerable. So people need to be more kind. Yes it was shocking about the pic but it doesn't matter anymore. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

You took a picture. Big deal. People are hungry and homeless in third world countries. Yet these people are thinking our "Expose" is a reality show that is drama filled. It's not real news. Exhale people come on here to be escape and we all create illusions of who we are but it's not really us. Sometimes we don't want to be vulnerable. So people need to be more kind. Yes it was shocking about the pic but it doesn't matter anymore. 

Yes and people publicly accuse us of something that isn't even true or is half-true. Very irresponsible and not fair. Some people are just jealous and they seize the opportunity to put us in bigger **** (for something we didn't even do) because we are already hated by most people so they can easier believe we are the worst. We are here with our names and faces (not body in my case :emma:) while other users that attack us, hide behind some profile pictures and they are brave enough to hate on us. 

Is it all really that serious? COME ON. It's a pop culture forum, you are just bored so you attack us for nothing :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

Just stop this hate train towards us. And stop spreading LIES!!! We deserved the hate at some point but we already got our karma for what we did. And it's not even that serious, come on lmao.

It's so funny because people here literally hide behind celebrities' faces in their profile pictures and when I used celebrity's body (NOT FACE) it's a scandal and suddenly somehow I'm a predator. WTF??? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I don’t think Digni is disgusting and known by his wrong behavior. What are you talking about? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t think Digni is disgusting and known by his wrong behavior. What are you talking about? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Pleaseee go see his posts on his profile, like almost all of it is some fights, shades or being disrespectful :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Like literally almost every post HAHAHHA :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I wonder what kind of scandals he had during those 12 years :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I'm done with that user. I thought it was all about fun and it wasn't all that serious but he's coming up with **** like that. 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

You are just following the bandwagon of hate and judgement. Very disappointed. 

I apologized to end this unnecessary high school drama. 

Watch both of my statement videos.... Showing facts. It's MY SONGS MY MUSIC. And I'm not going to apologize about loving my music !!! 🤷🤷🤷

Bit of advice, don't be a follower sweetie, be a leader. 

Have a good one :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

With all due respect, are you sure @Whyshouldibsad21’s comment was directed towards you? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Looks like it could be directed towards Henry but I’ll let them clarify! :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 1