Exhale Exposé: JayTawndré found passing off songs by other artists as his own

3 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

If you read my thread it explains I'm not ready to go do this yet.... I'm literally going to a place where I was abused before for FIVE YEARS because of me being GAY. 

Forgive me if I'm not ready to go....

I'm only going because of certain good things that did happen but mostly because I'm homeless and have NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS willing to help me. 

I can't believe I even have to defend myself to you.... I don't know why I am either....

Because it seems disingenuous and I think you care more about having “hit threads” than you do about your well-being . I don’t know how I can say all of this without being painted like some *******, but if it were anyone else I would have the same reaction. When people can predict this will happen it’s for a reason. Several people didn’t actually think you were actually taking time off and they were right. I’ve given you several chances to stop fueling this further and others would’ve already locked the threads and issues suspensions. I’m trying my best to let people express themselves, however you are making it difficult. You said what you needed to say, however although you keep saying otherwise, you were not 100% transparent. There’s no shame in using paid programs for samples, but let people know you’re using those programs. I saw many people believe you actually produced those samples and that’s where this entire issue lies 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Because it seems disingenuous and I think you care more about having “hit threads” than you do about your well-being . I don’t know how I can say all of this without being painted like some *******, but if it were anyone else I would have the same reaction. When people can predict this will happen it’s for a reason. Several people didn’t actually think you were actually taking time off and they were right. I’ve given you several chances to stop fueling this further and others would’ve already locked the threads and issues suspensions. I’m trying my best to let people express themselves, however you are making it difficult. You said what you needed to say, however although you keep saying otherwise, you were not 100% transparent. There’s no shame in using paid programs for samples, but let people know you’re using those programs. I saw many people believe you actually produced those samples and that’s where this entire issue lies 

Well I apologize for that but I'm not sorry for being myself and I have people on here who do care about me. I'm not an evil monster like you've painted me to be. 

You haven't liked me from the beginning. Others tag and bump threads but yet I'm the one who is judged for it. 

Not cool. 

Also I did no wrong or break any rules in exhale to be banned. 

I hope you have a nice day

2 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Well I apologize for that but I'm not sorry for being myself and I have people on here who do care about me. I'm not an evil monster like you've painted me to be. 

You haven't liked me from the beginning. Others tag and bump threads but yet I'm the one who is judged for it. 

Not cool. 

Also I did no wrong or break any rules in exhale to be banned. 

I hope you have a nice day

No one’s painting you to be an evil monster. Maybe disingenuous? Sure. However, you explained yourself and we still believe that transparency was lacking. You may have been confused about the music making process and how giving credit works, but coming on here guns blazing doesn’t make anyone want to sympathize. 

I’ll tell you where my issue lies and I’ve been open about it countless times before. Others have seen my comments in your threads and I’ve explained myself where I’m coming from. I don’t hate you and even interacted with you quite a bit for a time being. However, you’re wrong in saying that others mass tag people/mass make threads about themselves like you do. When we have received messages from people asking if they can do something about not being mass tagged, then it does become a problem. It is against the rules to continue to spam peoples notifications by continuing to spam tag them (I have been spam tagged multiple times and have refrained from taking action because I still would rather have that than people that insult each other in the threads.) 

You post about yourself like if we were discussing a celebrity. Other people post about their music, but they make one post about it. You make ten threads each day, spam tag 20-30 users every thread and then have the audacity to react defensively when people don’t think that’s appropriate behavior? 

I hope you have a blessed day and focus your efforts into truly healing. I will say it again though, don’t turn this into something bigger than it has to be. Everyone said what they needed to say and moving forward it’s going to be a lot easier if this doesn’t continue to escalate.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

@JayTawndreLovesYou I can't believe what I'm reading and I can't believe that I have participated in tagging you so much.

I understand now that you are a covert narcissist craving for attention, I can't believe I was fool by you

I actually thought you made those tracks because they are very bad and amateurish, that's why i decided to become your manager, so you could have a chance in this industry. 

Please tell me Cassey did contacted you and that wasn't fake? 

Please tell me that those users you claim to be Britney and post in yellow are not multiples accounts by you? 

Please tell me you are actually struggling and not faking it so you can get money from us through your gofundme.com link 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PART OF YOU IS REAL. 

I should have known you were lying when you anounce in the middle of your goodbye party that you were leaving in a week and not today AS YOU SAID. 

I QUIT BEING YOUR MANAGER

Please give me the money i sent to your gofund me back!! 

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

@Jordan Miller can we please change the title name of this thread as it could potentially lead to the subject of it to experience extreme stress.

Regardless of whether Jay used a program or not to sample music, or actually stole, quite honestly in the grand scheme of things is this “scandal” worth potentially taking away from someone’s chance to get food or shelter.

Regardless of whether you feel betrayed or question how trustworthy Jay is, I don’t think you should start asking to retract your donations from someone’s go fund me page.  Obviously you feel hurt, and it’s understandable but I personally think its more than likely that this person is struggling and probably needs the go fund me donations. I don’t want to potentially be part of someone’s detriment with securing a home or a meal irl

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lou said:

@JayTawndreLovesYou I can't believe what I'm reading and I can't believe that I have participated in tagging you so much.

I understand now that you are a covert narcissist craving for attention, I can't believe I was fool by you

I actually thought you made those tracks because they are very bad and amateurish, that's why i decided to become your manager, so you could have a chance in this industry. 

Please tell me Cassey did contacted you and that wasn't fake? 

Please tell me that those users you claim to be Britney and post in yellow are not multiples accounts by you? 

Please tell me you are actually struggling and not faking it so you can get money from us through your gofundme.com link 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PART OF YOU IS REAL. 

I should have known you were lying when you anounce in the middle of your goodbye party that you were leaving in a week and not today AS YOU SAID. 

I QUIT BEING YOUR MANAGER

I cannot believe you are saying this.... wow..... 

Everything about my story and struggle is real. I wouldn't share it because it was a lie. I'm very transparent about my life. I did not know I had to tell you all I produce with an APP called Groovepad which I pay for. I will further address this in a YouTube livestream. 

Btw I’m leaving the edits I made to the title alone and will leave it up to another moderator to make any changes/lock the thread/hide comments whatever they want to do because I don’t want anyone thinking that I’d go as low as edit and hide my comments. That’s why this is still up as is because I don’t want to censor anyone. 

• Love 1

Oh the dramaaa.

But I saw the video you posted on Youtube where you felt like you needed to make a statement "as a music producer for Exhale" and I was like WHAT IS THIS and WHO ARE YOU? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I thought you said you were homeless but you made that video inside a house. I have a lot of comments regarding the aesthetic of the video like you could have cleaned your room first before shooting the video but that's just me being fussy. Seems to me like you're not homeless at all, you just look like one, which I think is convenient for your narrative. So go off I guess. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh the dramaaa.

But I saw the video you posted on Youtube where you felt like you needed to make a statement "as a music producer for Exhale" and I was like WHAT IS THIS and WHO ARE YOU? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I thought you said you were homeless but you made that video inside a house. I have a lot of comments regarding the aesthetic of the video like you could have cleaned your room first before shooting the video but that's just me being fussy. Seems to me like you're not homeless at all, you just look like one, which I think is convenient for your narrative. So go off I guess. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Umm I am in a MOTEL ROOM. Wow for a Mod feeding g into this is not a good look.

• Love 1