Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

Britney' story is ******* crazy... She's been through so much and now we have this public (and probably bts) warzone. There's a lot of sides that fight with each other. I feel like everyone has something to humiliate other sides :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

There's Britney, Jamie Lynn, Loucifer, Robin, Jamie, JL's husband, Sam Lutfit, few lawyers, Britney's boyfriend, Lynne and God knows who else.

And this case is trending on Twitter like every 3 days. There's always something going on. People and media love the drama. Thank God everyone knows Britney is the good one and almost everyone support her. It really has started to look like a soap opera, everyone fights with each other and GP loves it. 

And there's so much more to reveal... Britney didn't even speak out. It must be so hard for her :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

JL really tries to make it a Keeping up with Kardashians episode :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

“I’ve worked hard since before I was even a teenager, and I’ve built my career in spite of just being someone’s little sister.”

You are not just SOMEONE’s little sister. You are BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS’ little sister. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Jamie Lou would not have made it on Zoey 101 or had any opportunity given to her, handed to her, decided for her, or chosen by her without being related to the biggest pop star of a generation and our times. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Keep taking your big forehead *** into these interviews, keep blurring your kids faces, and keep giving your abusive father everything he wants: ammo to use against Britney. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block