Britney shows off her derrière: Booty time

8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I feel like people who have a problem with this need to address it psychologically. You have a very rigid mental framework of how you approach things in your environment. The questions keeps coming up about why you’re judging Britney but not literally every artist that posts revealing shots. The most common response is that Britney is not doing it tastefully. When you define “tastefully,” the most common answer is that it’s not a professional photo shoot. Which then it most commonly turns into a mental health discussion. Ultimately, what is happening is there is a room full of men berating this woman and calling her mentally ill for not having her pics taken by a professional. One has to wonder why that is. I won’t wonder aloud because I’ve heard the litany of excuses. People do mental aerobics to justify their actions, behaviors, and certainly: reactions. I love how Britney is still changing and revealing who is actually among us. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

to be fair, as much as i dont care for xtina for example, her topless / nude posts on her IG look classy & professional compared to brit

• Love 3
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: same... it's ok... this is who she is now. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Correct. This is no longer the 1999 Britney you must still be stuck in the past with.

It’s 2022 — 23 years later and this is now a 40 year old woman who can do whatever she wants 13 years after a cruel, abusive conservatorship that controlled every part of her being.

She deserves to relish in her freedom and how she wants to express herself. Can’t stand it? You always have a choice not to pay attention!

15 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

spacer.png

I don't have any problem with nudity. But I wish you had chosen to express yourself through your words instead of exposing yourself in such a tasteless way.

You though you did something there huh. My pic doesn't look tasteless and Im not the worldwide pop star. So general public won't try to tear me up cuz of my pics. I already expressed myself with my words. Im free to share my opinions about her. You can't insult me like that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I’m not personally scandalized by her photos, and as a fan, I want Britney to post what she feels like. 

But I do hope she realizes this could make some potentially upcoming court cases more difficult for her and her legal team.

I would think one of the first things she would want to do is pursue more custody time with her sons. If so, Kevin’s lawyer could try and use this against her. I’m not saying this would be fair or right  — but I could see Kevin’s lawyers arguing that Britney repeatedly posting nude or semi-nude photos online indicates she is unstable or immature and thus unfit as a parent.

Yes, I know plenty of other celebrities do it. And I also know Kevin is a bum. But Britney is coming out of a conservatorship so I think judges may be far harsher when it comes to looking for signs of instability with her than on others.

Anyways, I just hope she keeps that in mind ❤️ 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I’m not personally scandalized by her photos, and as a fan, I want Britney to post what she feels like. 

But I do hope she realizes this could make some potentially upcoming court cases more difficult for her and her legal team.

I would think one of the first things she would want to do is pursue more custody time with her sons. If so, Kevin’s lawyer could try and use this against her. I’m not saying this would be fair or right  — but I could see Kevin’s lawyers arguing that Britney repeatedly posting nude or semi-nude photos online indicates she is unstable or immature and thus unfit as a parent.

Yes, I know plenty of other celebrities do it. And I also know Kevin is a bum. But Britney is coming out of a conservatorship so I think judges may be far harsher when it comes to looking for signs of instability with her than on others.

Anyways, I just hope she keeps that in mind ❤️ 

She did delete her Instagram for a few days and I think that was because of the comments about her fiance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block