Britney shows off her derrière: Booty time

22 minutes ago, andy131 said:

I feel bad that some of you feel the need to constantly defend her every move? It’s weird. She does make mistakes… and in my opinion these are a good example as are all of her weird ***ual photos. They’re horribly shot, horribly edited, taken in dirty and sloppy rooms…! Sometimes when I look at these I can’t believe she was once the most iconic and successful pop star on this earth and now she’s this. It’s absolutely messy.

Like sure pop off sis if this is what makes you happy? But like what does that say about her if she needs to post heavily edited photos of herself naked for the world to see over and over and over and over? Think about that. I would worry about any friend of mine doing the same thing at 40 with two teenagers and a fiancé. Why does she need all this attention?

Is Sam worried about others when he post shirtless pics?

• Love 1

britney has always been like this, i don’t get the surprise of some people.

also, I was super against her posting this type of content while she was fighting to get out of the conservatorship; cause honestly it wasn’t a good look and she needed to “look good” but the ***** is free now. who cares honestly?

are the photos a little bit bad taste and like trashy? yes, but again who cares?

you guys give her IG too much attention; it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.

• Love 2

Maybe this will be the inspiration she needs. Britney tagged her because the final pic she has on her Instagram belongs to that photographer and is the white gloves with the I believe 3 roses? She also posted rose emojis again on here. She posted an image or two from this photographer before on her Insta. 

I feel to me everyone was so outraged and supportive when they find out she was forced to have an IUD put inside her against her will and not be able to have it taken out. Then, she's posting pics of herself in all her glory and everyone has an issue with it...I thought you were for her body autonomy? Just let her be. Every other celeb as other articles and profiles have pointed out has been praised and she gets condemned for doing the same thing.

It doesn't make sense. Britney Spears What GIF

3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ugh we can not like and express our opinions on her nude pictures and her decision to post them, she posted them for people to talk about them obviously. It is something people can have an opinion about obviously unless you are a monster we all agree Britney has the right to use and not use birth control....two completely differ things. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Yes, people can have their opinion but I feel that everyone seems too much to be dictating and controlling her...anything but allowing her to be free. Very cruel, insensitive remarks, etc. How do you know she posted them for people to obviously talk about them? Maybe she posted them to just post them to express herself. 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, andy131 said:

Sometimes when I look at these I can’t believe she was once the most iconic and successful pop star on this earth and now she’s this.

But whatever made you believe she was anything else but this? It's not her fault you fell for an illusion of who you thought she was.

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

You know, when the conservatorship ended, I was thinking about all of the great content we would get from her. Cooking/baking, hanging out with girlfriends, shopping, drinking Starbucks, and just fun little moments of her new life.

I never excepted that she would post a ton of nude pics looking like a rundown ******** on her 10 minute break. Her booty does look good but I see her photoshopping her waist again. 

Commeting on photoshop is so 2007 😒 yeah, celebs photoshop their bodies. Get over it

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block