Britney shows off her derrière: Booty time

3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Oh my God the delusion! This is Britney posting, this is Britney taking pictures, this is Britney Spears OKAY. It's all her. I need people stop blaming others for Britney's actions. She finally got control of her life, and this is what she has decided to do with her life. Instead of making excuses y'all need to accept this mess. If you don't so be it but stop running around blaming others 

Cassie got fired or resigned?

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m sorry but it’s getting old now. I love her but I feel like she needs to seriously find a hobby or something. Write a book or music,  go travel the world, go on a shopping spree, garden, renovate your home or sell it and buy a new one. Do something other than post ***** and if that’s what all she really wants to do, she needs to get an onlyfans account or take a playboy deal and make some $$$$ at least rather than destroying her reputation. Honestly, anyone that has brought this up to me has spoken about it in a negative way. I love that she’s embracing her body and her freedom however there is such a thing as too much and someone needs to tell her the truth. Honestly, why can’t she brush her hair? Someone also needs to tell her that we can tell that she’s editing her photos. She doesn’t need to edit anything because she’s perfect!Nene Leakes GIF

You sound like an angry parent, but I understand it comes out of love. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Doesn't matter who got fired or not, Britney is the one that posts them. She isn't in a conservatorship anymore - it ended. It is over. Britney has full control of her life, she decides what she does and what she has decided to is to plaster her *** all over insta. It is what it is. Stop making excuses for her. Plus even if Cassie were behind it, don't you think Sam/and her other so called friends would've told her that her semi ***** were all over her insta page? 

Her estate still under a conservatorship 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block