Y'all really thought Britney fought so long for her freedom to become a soccer mom who bakes cookies and sings a catchy hit as a hobby?

38 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out. Fans comparing this to Madonna, Kim, Miley and so on are delusional look at their insta, they look like professionals, public figures of a certain class with high standards that im sorry not sorry to say doesnt even compare to Britneys IG. Because those people have smth Brit dont and thats self awareness and class. If you look at Britneys IG, well only the trailers missing and projects an image of someones who is mentally unwell. Even their ***** werent this explicit. 

As someone who stans her since day 1 of her career its very sad to see her exploiting, ***ualizing, objectifying herself. This is what #FreeBritney fought for, the GP empathised with the documentaries how her ***uality was exploited and Britney just shat in the middle of all this. All the delusional fans whining oh poor little Britney, sometime **** stars post a pic with their ***** out and they get taken down for it, wonder how insta still didnt ban her. 

You are wrong. That isn’t what #freebritney fought for. The documentary does not reflect the free Britney movement. 

And I am now frustrated with people “confused” about her post. Like let the woman live. 

2 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

you're cute, i like looking at your face, so i'll leave you alone. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

😂😂😂 I am dead. I don't get mad or heated like others.  I think we should all be mature to understand we all think different, for better or worse. Have a great & blessed day 💙 Mean Girl Laughing GIF

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out. Fans comparing this to Madonna, Kim, Miley and so on are delusional look at their insta, they look like professionals, public figures of a certain class with high standards that im sorry not sorry to say doesnt even compare to Britneys IG. Because those people have smth Brit dont and thats self awareness and class. If you look at Britneys IG, well only the trailers missing and projects an image of someones who is mentally unwell. Even their ***** werent this explicit. 

As someone who stans her since day 1 of her career its very sad to see her exploiting, ***ualizing, objectifying herself. This is what #FreeBritney fought for, the GP empathised with the documentaries how her ***uality was exploited and Britney just shat in the middle of all this. All the delusional fans whining oh poor little Britney, sometime **** stars post a pic with their ***** out and they get taken down for it, wonder how insta still didnt ban her. 

So basically u just want fake??? Nudity is ok only when it’s done with full glam, got it.

Also, don’t generalize cuz when I fought for a free Britney, I meant free, so if she wants to post pics like that, she can, she ain’t hurting anyone with those pics, u people are acting like she ******** somebody, just cuz these pics or her behavior is not your or other peoples cup of tea, doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with it. She’s not committing any crimes, leave her alone.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

So basically u just want fake??? Nudity is ok only when it’s done with full glam, got it.

Also, don’t generalize cuz when I fought for a free Britney, I meant free, so if she wants to post pics like that, she can, she ain’t hurting anyone with those pics, u people are acting like she ******** somebody, just cuz these pics or her behavior is not your or other peoples cup of tea, doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with it. She’s not committing any crimes, leave her alone.

Pretty much yes, do it in a tasteful, **** manner that makes people go wow thats hot. What is the point in posting trashy pics like this she knows she only getting dragged for it as she had now all over media and among her fans. She is doing a good job sabotaging herself as a popstar. 

Again, I said this in a previous post its her own choice if she wants to present herself this way and I respect her decisions. Its just as a fan saddening to see Britney the popstar, the artist, the legend turning out this way. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danielpierce said:

Pretty much yes, do it in a tasteful, **** manner that makes people go wow thats hot. What is the point in posting trashy pics like this she knows she only getting dragged for it as she had now all over media and among her fans. She is doing a good job sab

Again, I said this in a previous post its her own choice if she want to present herself 

Because she wants to, she don’t have to change herself to appease you or any other uptight people, if u don’t like it, unfollow her, no one has a gun to your head forcing u to look.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, danielpierce said:

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out.

Umm…her s** tape, Playboy, Paper magazine, and weekly on IG; where have you seen her with clothes ON?

She literally won an award for her nude selfies. 😂 

https://ew.com/article/2016/05/17/kim-kardashian-nude-selfies-till-i-die/

NSF anyone:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edit: She also had her 4-year-old daughter take a pic of her topless for IG; you really need a better point of comparison if you’re gonna talk **** about ANYONE else being naked as a “career”:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a19996556/kim-kardashian-north-west-nude-photo/

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

I get what you're saying. I understand it, but I can't help but noticing a trend in who's judging these pictures and condemning them - attractive white gay men. why are men always in women's business? it's just, it's feel like the need to control her. You seem like a nice person, you are very attractive, hot even - very cute and friendly. I just don't know what to think anymore. I need to drink some water.

There are 2 women on this Board who don't like them either.

So basically if she was just as naked in good lighting hair and makeup done it would Be ok. But because she’s not a fake and filtered, vapid narcissist like the other women she’s being compared to it’s trashy and tacky. This is what happens when you have a fan base filled with those who hate themselves. They project all their insecurities on someone who doesn’t deserve it.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, TheBestFan said:

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Let the woman be free. Let her post nude, eat, gain weight, lose weight, sing, dance oddly. She's free and she's Britney, *****! If you really support her freedom, you're not going to try to do the exact same shaming and image molding her entire team and family has been trying to do to her for 13 years.

baking britney spears GIF by RCA Records UK

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, danielpierce said:

You must be mistaking Kim with someone else.

btw “spreading her legs and putting her vag out there” is not how we talk about women in 2022.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

For centuries, women have used their ***uality/sensuality/beauty/bodies to achieve “power” in a vicious and biased patriarchal system, which actually works against this form of self-actualisation while at the same time also taking complete advantage of it.

When “they” i.e women control the narrative surround their own bodies it is not exploitive or objectifying. Let that be clear. It’s their body. Their choice. Their story.

Nudity is not something to be ashamed of, and neither should it be hidden away in disgust. Ancient Greeks even knew that much. Regardless of whether it’s dolled up or dolled down, when it’s “owned” by those who personally choose to portray it, then it’s become empowering and liberating as opposed to demeaning or explosive.

Free Britney advocates fought for her to be freed from the chains that bound her to a  sycophantic system that enslaved, abused and used her to no end - all in my the name of profit. And now that she chooses to do something that is (quite literally)“of-her-own-choosing”, regardless of whether it’s to perform, pose nude or promote soda pop, that is not to be confused with the enslavement, exploitation or trafficking of yore, but should be seen as merely self employment, self expression, self exploration and/or self promotion.

As our generational mirror, Britney reflects back to us a “capitalist” and “patriarchal”  world where all actions, relationships and instances are transactional and opportunistic. As an artist and pop cultural curator it’s her job to do this. Which is why to question her motives is redundant. What ever it means to her by posing naked - freedom, liberation, creativity, boredom..yada yada - is irrelevant, when YOU are the one obsessing over it like a Victorian school teacher. And there in lies the catch. This is more about you, than it is about her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block