Y'all really thought Britney fought so long for her freedom to become a soccer mom who bakes cookies and sings a catchy hit as a hobby?

Y’all are so sensitive. We know Britney was never and will never be a prim and proper woman…i just never thought in 2022, months after a huge history making movement, that this would be the Britney content we’d be getting. The photos were vulgar, and brought me back to the barefoot gas station days. We don’t have to fawn over every little thing that Britney does. She seems to be all about shock value right now, and that is something that should be handled privately and not on such a big platform. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, G.E said:

Its ridiculous for people to expect for everyone to clap or agree with everything Britney does. Yeah she fought for her freedom, we fought for her freedom, but that doesn't mean we have to support everything she does & that does not make someone less of a fan, or mean we love her any less. People are allowed and entitled to feel however they choose, once she chooses to post things publicly what do you expect? I love her to death and support her, do I think these are tasteless and tacky? Yes, I do. You can post newudes and make it classy or tasteful, these look like those ads on pourn sites, but thats my opinion and it doesn't matter her,  and shouldn't matter to anyone else either. 

ps.

can someone explain why the words  *Noods and Poorn are censored? Like wtf 💀😂 Tisha Campbell Gina GIF by Martin

I get what you're saying. I understand it, but I can't help but noticing a trend in who's judging these pictures and condemning them - attractive white gay men. why are men always in women's business? it's just, it's feel like the need to control her. You seem like a nice person, you are very attractive, hot even - very cute and friendly. I just don't know what to think anymore. I need to drink some water.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JonJon33 said:

I get what you're saying. I understand it, but I can't help but noticing a trend in who's judging these pictures and condemning them - attractive white gay men. why are men always in women's business? it's just, it's feel like the need to control her.

It’s not a specific demographic judging these photos. Look around and read the room. More people are concerned for her rather than judging how she looks physically. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Y’all are so sensitive. We know Britney was never and will never be a prim and proper woman…i just never thought in 2022, months after a huge history making movement, that this would be the Britney content we’d be getting. The photos were vulgar, and brought me back to the barefoot gas station days. We don’t have to fawn over every little thing that Britney does. She seems to be all about value right now, and that is something that should be handled privately and not on such a big platform. 

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

5 minutes ago, JonJon33 said:

I get what you're saying. I understand it, but I can't help but noticing a trend in who's judging these pictures and condemning them - attractive white gay men. why are men always in women's business? it's just, it's feel like the need to control her.

girl GIFUmm I am gay, but I am not white lol im usually unbothered by what she does or posts, but these for me are a big no. Simple thing is, if you do not want people in your business dont post in public platforms. She is a huge celebrity, so it comes with the territory 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out. Fans comparing this to Madonna, Kim, Miley and so on are delusional look at their insta, they look like professionals, public figures of a certain class with high standards that im sorry not sorry to say doesnt even compare to Britneys IG. Because those people have smth Brit dont and thats self awareness and class. If you look at Britneys IG, well only the trailers missing and projects an image of someones who is mentally unwell. Even their ***** werent this explicit. 

As someone who stans her since day 1 of her career its very sad to see her exploiting, ***ualizing, objectifying herself. This is what #FreeBritney fought for, the GP empathised with the documentaries how her ***uality was exploited and Britney just shat in the middle of all this. All the delusional fans whining oh poor little Britney, sometime **** stars post a pic with their ***** out and they get taken down for it, wonder how insta still didnt ban her. 

Funny you ask
image?url=https%253A%252F%252Fstatic.one

And don't get it twisted. Britney didn't tell the New York Times that she had a rough go with her ***uality. The New York Times made that decision and put together a million clips of victim Britney. Britney has only ever ever asked for her freedom to live life as she chooses. She didn't scream about her freedom just so she could become a nun when she finally got free.

Also, there's a very big difference between being asked about your **** by some man on a talkshow, and baring your goodies out of your own free will. If you can't see the difference and the power dynamic differences, I'm sorry. Maybe I am wasting my breath.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, G.E said:

girl GIFUmm I am gay, but I am not white lol im usually unbothered by what she does or posts, but these for me are a big no. Simple thing is, if you do not want people in your business dont post in public platforms. She is a huge celebrity, so it comes with the territory 

why these? why does a womans p ussy make you this uncomfortable? why is it such a big deal? it reeks of ***ism. she never said she didn't want ppl in her business. she is photographed going to the biggest restaurants in LA lol.

26 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

Is Kim K dealing w Trauma?

First of all, the fact we even have to compare a trash celebrity like Kim K to a legend like Britney is bad enough. Britney did not get famous with a $ex tape. 

Secondly, even if we were to compare the two, there’s a world of difference between the photos they put out, and I choose to leave it at that because who knows if she reads Exhale - I don’t wanna write anything offensive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, JonJon33 said:

why these? why does a womans p ussy make you this uncomfortable? why is it such a big deal? it reeks of ***ism. she never said she didn't want ppl in her business. she is photographed going to the biggest restaurants in LA lol.

So now you know what I think  lol I dont see where I  said its she her showing her kitty that upsets me ANYWHERE on that or any post. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is these are trashy and tasteless. If you like them, good for you, I aint trying to change your opinion, I respect it. You wanna post *****, at least make them easy on the eye, not **** like ads or OF content. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

First of all, the fact we even have to compare a trash celebrity like Kim K to a legend like Britney is bad enough. Britney did not get famous with a $ex tape. 

Secondly, even if we were to compare the two, there’s a world of difference between the photos they put out, and I choose to leave it at that because who knows if she reads Exhale - I don’t wanna write anything offensive. 

Kim K turned herself and her family into a $1 Billion+ family. She might have started off as trash and I have personally never watched a single episode of KUWTK, but she tapped into something real. Calling her trash in 2022 is about the same energy as the soccer moms in 2003 who wanted to kill Britney for dancing with snakes.

And yes, I get it. You think Kim looks hot and presentable in her pic and Britney looks raw and unretouched. Please point me to a single Britney instagram picture that she took that doesn't look a little messy. That's Britney's style. She's not about that fake life

3 minutes ago, G.E said:

So now you know what I think  lol I dont see where I  said its she her showing her kitty that upsets me ANYWHERE on that or any post. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is these are trashy and tasteless. If you like them, good for you, I aint trying to change your opinion, I respect it. You wanna post *****, at least make them easy on the eye, not **** like ads or OF content. 

I have yet to see a single Britney original pic on Instagram that isn't messy and clearly taken with a 5 year old iPhone, but that's just her style...why would her nude pics be any different.

31 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out. Fans comparing this to Madonna, Kim, Miley and so on are delusional look at their insta, they look like professionals, public figures of a certain class with high standards that im sorry not sorry to say doesnt even compare to Britneys IG. Because those people have smth Brit dont and thats self awareness and class. If you look at Britneys IG, well only the trailers missing and projects an image of someones who is mentally unwell. Even their ***** werent this explicit. 

As someone who stans her since day 1 of her career its very sad to see her exploiting, ***ualizing, objectifying herself. This is what #FreeBritney fought for, the GP empathised with the documentaries how her ***uality was exploited and Britney just shat in the middle of all this. All the delusional fans whining oh poor little Britney, sometime **** stars post a pic with their ***** out and they get taken down for it, wonder how insta still didnt ban her. 

Exactly. I could do without the “trailer” remark - seriously, you guys don’t know if she reads here or not and it’s not cute to hurt her with these words - but, overall yes this post is true. 

It’s not that we “own” her because we set her free or anything, but it’s a shame to watch her self sabotage the second she’s free. I’ve been a fan since the start, if anyone thinks this is Britney being fun and $exy in a good way, clearly they don’t know her. Either new fans and/or super young. It’s not the “iconic” type of controversy, it’s the truly sad and depressing type. It’s sad her family now seems better to the GP. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, G.E said:

you're cute, i like looking at your face, so i'll leave you alone. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

1 minute ago, TheBestFan said:

Kim K turned herself and her family into a $1 Billion+ family. She might have started off as trash and I have personally never watched a single episode of KUWTK, but she tapped into something real. Calling her trash in 2021 is about the same energy as the soccer moms in 2003 who wanted to kill Britney for dancing with snakes.

And yes, I get it. You think Kim looks hot and presentable in her pic and Britney looks raw and unretouched. Please point me to a single Britney instagram picture that she took that doesn't look a little messy. That's Britney's style. She's not about that fake life

I have nothing personal against Kim, but I thought it was worth reminding that Britney is actually a talented mega star who happened to be $exy and exploit ***uality in good healthy and sxy way. But she was a performer, an artist. 

It’s not that Britney is just “raw” and untouched and “real”. It looks cheap and tasteless. Given what she’s been through, I get the feeling I’m looking at something I shouldn’t be looking at. Again, I kind of fear that she might read here so I don’t want to be too mean, but you can figure it out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block