Y'all really thought Britney fought so long for her freedom to become a soccer mom who bakes cookies and sings a catchy hit as a hobby?

14 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I don’t see the point of this topic, everyone is entitled to their opinion about Britney’s recent behavior, we do not need to support her full frontal ***** to support her. 

Exactly people are hilarious trying to control fans feelings and opinions and forcing others to have their same feelings thoughts and opinions! Everyone is entitled to their opinions and feelings!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, TheBestFan said:

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Let the woman be free. Let her post nude, eat, gain weight, lose weight, sing, dance oddly. She's free and she's Britney, *****! If you really support her freedom, you're not going to try to do the exact same shaming and image molding her entire team and family has been trying to do to her for 13 years.

And that’s on periodt. Nobody knows what that woman went through, we don’t know the half of it . By all means love your life ughhhhh a freeeeeeee Britney. I’ll support her no matter what ! Rock out with your **** out BRITNEY 

23 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

YES to be honest, that’s what she always ever talked about when she was younger, having a normal family, doing normal mom things, away from the spotlight—  with potentially some artistic releases down the road

As you said ''WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER'' ... people changed opinions.. especially Britney after 13 years of prison...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I don’t see the point of this topic, everyone is entitled to their opinion about Britney’s recent behavior, we do not need to support her full frontal ***** to support her. 

Hmm. Behavior? That’s a concerning word to use considering how we fought to have her freed from people who would talk about her behavior…idk. It’s kinda sheisty. Just being like “why Britney?” Is enough but some of the comments on here are straight up “we secretly agree with team con” like let her ***** fly. I’m quite sure at some point we were okay with thought of her being on Playboy before they scrapped the nudity…so I mean, what’s the point on getting defensive

4 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

The thing is we know Britney was forced to be on a strict diet, to lose weight, workout, and be the perfect Britney from her early career. Her calories were counted and controlled.

She was forced to have an I.U.D. inside of her.

Her body is now hers.

This is her controlling it and telling those to F off. People want her to take high-end nudity shots when she is scared to go back outside... to be in the public... to be around the industry... like really?

People can have opinions but it isn't fair to want someone to be free only to criticize them for BEING free when it doesn't have a liking to their own personal standards.

The truth is a lot of people from this fandom are dumb and incapable of basic comprehension. 

This is very true. They think their opinion should include body shaming when that’s far from an opinion because it’s just rude. You don’t like it? Okay, don’t like it. I feel free when I post semi nude photos on Instagram, so let her do it too.

4 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Okay, it’s embarrassing how people are trying to pretend the IG behavior is normal and everyone disagrees is “OMG trying to control her just like her father” or a prude. Sorry, it does NOT seem healthy or ****.

That being said, I don’t think we should be too harsh as she’s clearly dealings with trauma. 

Normal is a myth. It’s not a real thing. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Okay, it’s embarrassing how people are trying to pretend the IG behavior is normal and everyone disagrees is “OMG trying to control her just like her father” or a prude. Sorry, it does NOT seem healthy or ****.

That being said, I don’t think we should be too harsh as she’s clearly dealings with trauma. 

Is Kim K dealing w Trauma?

6 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I get the comment but I mean that’s actually a hot look for her, lol, very classy, very Marylin Monroe. Britney should class it up a bit👌

No, she should just do her, she can look slutty as much as she likes, she doesn't have to live by society's standards of how a woman should behave and look like

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

Is Kim K dealing w Trauma?

And where did you see Kim spreading her legs and putting her vag out. Fans comparing this to Madonna, Kim, Miley and so on are delusional look at their insta, they look like professionals, public figures of a certain class with high standards that im sorry not sorry to say doesnt even compare to Britneys IG. Because those people have smth Brit dont and thats self awareness and class. If you look at Britneys IG, well only the trailers missing and projects an image of someones who is mentally unwell. Even their ***** werent this explicit. 

As someone who stans her since day 1 of her career its very sad to see her exploiting, ***ualizing, objectifying herself. This is what #FreeBritney fought for, the GP empathised with the documentaries how her ***uality was exploited and Britney just shat in the middle of all this. All the delusional fans whining oh poor little Britney, sometime **** stars post a pic with their ***** out and they get taken down for it, wonder how insta still didnt ban her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Its ridiculous for people to expect for everyone to clap or agree with everything Britney does. Yeah she fought for her freedom, we fought for her freedom, but that doesn't mean we have to support everything she does & that does not make someone less of a fan, or mean we love her any less. People are allowed and entitled to feel however they choose, once she chooses to post things publicly what do you expect? I love her to death , been a fan since she came out, and support her, do I think these are tasteless and tacky? Yes, I do. You can post newudes and make it classy or tasteful, these look like those ads on pourn sites, but thats my opinion and it doesn't matter her,  and shouldn't matter to anyone else either. 

ps.

can someone explain why the words  *Noods and Poorn are censored? Like wtf 💀😂 Tisha Campbell Gina GIF by Martin

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block