Britney posts about going out for dinner in LA: I cried over food in this beautiful restaurant

"I didn't have any expectations at all because I haven't been out in a while..." but  this is her second visit to this restaurant, so this cannot be a new text. Her first visit to this restaurant was in November and there she really was in a loose dress, although she was wearing heels, not boots.

Did Cassie post an old text that B sent her in November?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

"I didn't have any expectations at all because I haven't been out in a while..." but  this is her second visit to this restaurant, so this cannot be a new text. Her first visit to this restaurant was in November and there she really was in a loose dress, although she was wearing heels, not boots.

The letters under the dessert spell out 'Happy Holidays'. I'm not American, but surely November is a bit too early to be slapping end-of-December-phrases on dessert plates?

30 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Does Cassie still work for her? If not, seems kinda deranged to keep mentioning her….

5 minutes ago, Martini said:

can you share the paparazzi shot?

Don’t have them saved, but think it’s most recent outing that TMZ (of course) got pics of. If you google “Britney Dinner TMZ” it should pop up.

I think it’s from that outing bc the dessert in B’s post matches what Sam posted in his story, around the time of those pap pics. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Maybe Britney wanted to share that experience old or not. Maybe she thinks it’s great content 

36 minutes ago, mhally said:

The letters under the dessert spell out 'Happy Holidays'. I'm not American, but surely November is a bit too early to be slapping end-of-December-phrases on dessert plates?

Yeah, that's what's weird that they used a video from B and Sam's second visit to Catch restaurant. Sam had a photo of this dessert in his IG stories.

1. First visit to the restaurant

e5e7a17b5e574fc4b5dfc4f0a7334013_md.jpg

2. Second visit to the same restaurant

9d62d1db1f944799b7e6efeb5655468e_md.jpg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, that's what's weird that they used a video from B and Sam's second visit to Catch restaurant. Sam had a photo of this dessert in his IG stories.

1. First visit to the restaurant

e5e7a17b5e574fc4b5dfc4f0a7334013_md.jpg

2. Second visit to the same restaurant

9d62d1db1f944799b7e6efeb5655468e_md.jpg

She said on her post that she wore boots and a loose dress. I think she is now referring to a third restaurant visit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.