Britneys residency was good..Katys show looks awful!

her tours stages looked better, especially Prismatic :emma:

for Britney I thought the same :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: TCS:BS was such a cool idea and it was perfect for Vegas! So I was hoping for something like that, so it was kinda disappointing when I saw videos and pictures :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: but tbh Britney wasn't that involved so imagine if she was :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I’m gonna go see it on Saturday so I’ve only seen pics but y’all

from pics alone I think this show, production wise (I’m trying not to spoil all of it), seems to be the best Vegas show from a pop girl. The costumes are extravagant and there are SO MANY PROPS/sets!!! That’s what Britney’s show severely lacked. I think even Enigma was a major let down due to the lack of huge props/sets. I’ve noticed since Britney they usually only do like 1 big major prop (Britney with the tree, Gaga with the robot). I loved POM when i saw it but I remember being really let down by the sets/props. 

really looking forward to Katy’s though! That CGI looks great for the intro and I like the newly recorded theme intro. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I’m gonna go see it on Saturday so I’ve only seen pics but y’all

from pics alone I think this show, production wise (I’m trying to to spoil all of it), seems to be the best Vegas show from a pop girl. The costumes are extravagant and there are SO MANY PROPS/sets!!! That’s what Britney’s show severely lacked. I think even Enigma was a major let down due to the lack of huge props/sets. I’ve noticed since Britney they usually only do like 1 big major prop (Britney with the tree, Gaga with the robot). I loved POM when i saw it but I remember being really let down by the sets/props. 

really looking forward to Katy’s though! That CGI looks great for the intro and I like the newly recorded theme intro. 

Oh god.... all the best...hope those wire cable props and singing toilets really help you enjoy your evening....  am i going mad,? Cheese and crust...well done kp fans the dream has come true!! Who doesn't have fun when theres poo and tooth paste on stage...literally everybody  :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I'm sorry yall have fun..  

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Oh god.... all the best...hope those wire cable props and singing toilets really help you enjoy your evening....  am i going mad,? Cheese and crust...well done kp fans the dream has come true!! Who doesn't have fun when theres poo and tooth paste on stage...literally everybody  :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I'm sorry yall have fun..  

if she’s not your thing she’s not your thing and that’s fine :wink_britney_everytime_white: but why spread negativity and drag the artist and people who enjoy it? It costs less energy to just stay in your lane and enjoy the things you enjoy without having to piss on someone else’s parade. Try taking several seats, lots of deep breaths, and try again in the morning :) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block