Britneys residency was good..Katys show looks awful!

1 hour ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I loved Katy’s concepts, they’re fun and make sense with her previous work. This is her aesthetic, campy and fun. She also looks gorgeous 

I don’t get why you’re so pressed :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Britney left her mark but there’s no need to compare every new Vegas show with hers :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I can’t get past the 💩 in the toilet :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Britneys Show in Vegas was OUTSTANDING. It is so easy to be critical and find flaws. I heard Vegas is offering her anything to come back. She is the best entertainer of our generation. Even under all the stress and confinement. She reinvented Vegas. I’d love to see her do like 5 shows a year, billion dollar paycheck$$$, no meet and greats. Super exclusive and intimate venue. She has 💯 control of every aspect. She can sing her music or covers, literally whatever she is feeling

You don’t tell the sun how to rise.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Britneys Show in Vegas was OUTSTANDING. It is so easy to be critical and find flaws. I heard Vegas is offering her anything to come back. She is the best entertainer of our generation. Even under all the stress and confinement. She reinvented Vegas. I’d love to see her do like 5 shows a year, billion dollar paycheck$$$, no meet and greats. Super exclusive and intimate venue. She has 💯 control of every aspect. She can sing her music or covers, literally whatever she is feeling

Don't want to down talk Britney but it's rather her brand, name and nostalgia that rakes in the visitors than the reviews of the show, nor the concept, nor the personality (which was not to be seen on stage)  of Britney.

POM could have been performed by any advanced dancer and it would have looked and sounded exactly the same (maybe even better).

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Britney's were all sold out 

Then look at the reviews of professionals and fans alike. It was a rough start even among her own fans.

Do you remember something called COVID? It has an impact on sales and attendence of live shows.

And talking money, we will see if Katy got more money per show. (Which has nothing to do with how good a show is).

put your rose colored glasses on off

56 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

The only question is why britney still follows her on Instagram? Can somebody inform Britney that Katy has shaded her multiple times before? Maybe following Mariah back and retracting criticism towards Xtina is a better choice. :explainlol_stare_spin::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

She only shows appreciation for people who have shaded her and showed no love or support. But for those who have shown love and appreciation will get called out or unfollowed like she did to Christina and Mariah because that's Britney's logic and that's how Britney thinks :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Don't want to down talk Britney but it's rather her brand, name and nostalgia that rakes in the visitors than the reviews of the show, nor the concept, nor the personality (which was not to be seen on stage)  of Britney.

POM could have been performed by any advanced dancer and it would have looked and sounded exactly the same (maybe even better).

Where are they then? 

No older or younger dancer, singer, actress or human can do what she does. 

I am sure all these companies would rather pay a dancer 1% of her paychecks to perform. But they don’t because there aren’t other options.  Yes there are great artists out there. 

Katy is doing great, Gwen, Christina, JLo, Gaga… they are Amazing.

but not Britney

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I loved Katy’s concepts, they’re fun and make sense with her previous work. This is her aesthetic, campy and fun. She also looks gorgeous 

I don’t get why you’re so pressed :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Britney left her mark but there’s no need to compare every new Vegas show with hers :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I agree with OP this looks horrible and cheap!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Then look at the reviews of professionals and fans alike. It was a rough start even among her own fans.

Do you remember something called COVID? It has an impact on sales and attendence of live shows.

And talking money, we will see if Katy got more money per show. (Which has nothing to do with how good a show is).

Yes we will see! Even MC struggled! What ever you say, giving covid as an excuse right now, they KP is stupid to start a show in between covid. Britney’s shows were great and very profitable, I can confirm it from insider info as well! That’s why she lasted for 4 years, and now she is in demand again! 

KP shows will decline, she will give excuse like it was a one time thing or something and leave Vegas 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Im sorry..I'm not one to troll but wdf is this ?? It looks so cheap and terrible..:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: it looks like a childs birthday party .. i know britney paved the way for younger audiences but jeez..who are seriously the audience? 13 year olds? .... britneys may have been mostly lip synched but atleast she pushed for a more mature look (within her actual power) 

The intro is awful...as in head ache inducing..

I couldn't help but notice the random hands in the background similar to britneys make me vma performance.. 

Tbh i wasn't expecting much from katy but this is so much worse than i thought and its only the intro and first song.. katy is a children's entertainer who can sing im sorry but her image is completely fake..probably most fakest pop girl in music..stage presence wise.. theres dancing toilets in katys show..take from that what you will... britney tried to add new material (alien) and they deliberately started the song without her mic..take from that you will.. 

Im not being a troll im really not,  but for someone like katy who is following in the steps of legends (whilst slagging of those legends) has come out with a show that looks more cheap, more tacky,  more childish and more impersonal that what britney did and britney had guardianship..it just makes me respect britney more.

im not saying i dislike katy , i like rise and the one that got away ..im just saying you couldn't pay me to watch this show..it just looks awful.. sorry. 

thoughts?.. honestly watch it its just :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I see no point to compare Britney and KP

1 hour ago, pieceofphil said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Rose coloured glasses?? Im simply saying the show seems tacky to me.. this is a forum, an exchange of idea's.. i didnt say britney's was superior,  nor did i praise it generally.. im just stating that for me its beyond watchable..maybe im missing something... i didn't realise katy had always been like this so this kind of shocked me.. shark puppets and dancing toilets is just a bit too much for me...

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block