Britneys residency was good..Katys show looks awful!

6 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I loved Katy’s concepts, they’re fun and make sense with her previous work. This is her aesthetic, campy and fun. She also looks gorgeous 

I don’t get why you’re so pressed :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Britney left her mark but there’s no need to compare every new Vegas show with hers :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Im not..its just for someone thats been around for 10 + years i expected something a little less...childish ..like i said it means nothing to me..i just couldn't help but suddenly have more respect for britneys.. 

I would never compare artists.. comparing residencies is different 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Im not..its just for someone thats been around for 10 + years i expected something a little less...childish ..like i said it means nothing to me..i just couldn't help but suddenly have more respect for britneys.. 

I would never compare artists.. comparing residencies is different 

Then compare the first week dates of Britney's residency with this.

And if you haven't been around, the wigs, the costumes, the lack of concept, the mining, painted abs and so on. We don't need to paint Britney's residency in pink now that it's over. It was a cash grab from the get go with little to no influence from Britney.

And of course I wished different, bit that's what we got.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I’ve seen clips for most of the songs, and although it’s not a concept I’d really get excited about and stan, I can’t hate on Katy at all. Her show is fun, cartoony and campy. I enjoyed it, because Katy looks like she’s enjoying herself. Her energy is great and she sounds just as good as she always does.

it’s not a show you’re going to get if you just jump in halfway through and don’t know what the story concept is. So out of context, it makes no sense. But I don’t know what people really expect from Katy at this point in her career, she’s always been doing stuff like this. Katy and her brand do weird sometimes kiddy stuff abs that’s fine. This is basically the Smile tour and she’s killing it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Im sorry..I'm not one to troll but wdf is this ?? It looks so cheap and terrible..:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: it looks like a childs birthday party .. i know britney paved the way for younger audiences but jeez..who are seriously the audience? 13 year olds? .... britneys may have been mostly lip synched but atleast she pushed for a more mature look (within her actual power) 

The intro is awful...as in head ache inducing..

I couldn't help but notice the random hands in the background similar to britneys make me vma performance.. 

Tbh i wasn't expecting much from katy but this is so much worse than i thought and its only the intro and first song.. katy is a children's entertainer who can sing im sorry but her image is completely fake..probably most fakest pop girl in music..stage presence wise.. theres dancing toilets in katys show..take from that what you will... britney tried to add new material (alien) and they deliberately started the song without her mic..take from that you will.. 

Im not being a troll im really not,  but for someone like katy who is following in the steps of legends (whilst slagging of those legends) has come out with a show that looks more cheap, more tacky,  more childish and more impersonal that what britney did and britney had guardianship..it just makes me respect britney more.

im not saying i dislike katy , i like rise and the one that got away ..im just saying you couldn't pay me to watch this show..it just looks awful.. sorry. 

thoughts?.. honestly watch it its just :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I don’t like her songs. Or her at all. 

But she is pop perfection.

The intro animation is incredibly more expensive than the cheap collage YouTube-like Britney had during Vegas. And it actually have a concept. She is doing her.

And for the show I don’t talk about it because I don’t like her songs or her persona or voice. I think it’s for people that can enjoy her. The show seems to have a lot going on and is consistent with her image. 

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block